Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries (29268 Views)

Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Abdul9025(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
choi... Presidential Primary
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
bluefilm:
I am not understanding the Presidential primaries of a thing o!

I mean is there any other person wey wan challenge Sai Baba for that position in that party?

na Satan now
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by bedspread: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dannyset:
PDP will explode after its primaries.
Apc Has Exploded.... The Reminant will Explode and Shatter in Coming days, weeks and Months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
karllemah44:
embarassedThere is really no need holding the presidential primaries, we already know who will emerge winner. Is it not naija again? But one thing I'm sure about is DAT Booboo is so going down come 2019
useless APC! useless politics!! useless politicians!!!

Have you gotten your PVC?
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Calers: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sai mai gaskiya.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Amein:
Sai baba.
senseless and stupid posts
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by sandraade(f): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oct 6th my birthday?
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by karllemah44(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

Have you gotten your PVC?
yea
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Amein(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
neyorlmogzy:
senseless and stupid posts
Just like yours.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Oduwils222(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bolustical:
By then, Atiku would be planning to decamp back to the APC
Atiku is such a confused fellow my brother.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Dubembiafra: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
I pity your soul ,ezi ofia
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by bakila: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
Let’s Go there

I am with Sai Baba All the way

I will be the last man standing for him
But they have not began to sell forms na.. I want to wrestle one of those sits, away from PDP. Butterlyleo, I don pass HR of BMC matter, can you join my media crew?
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Oduwils222(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Believe me, Akpabio will deliver Akwa Ibom State as APC state.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Germiu007: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please confirm this as its tally with PDP primaries.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by millhouse: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol ..akpako apc , they want to know the pdp Presidential candidate before cementing ties with Buhari’s re-election bid. Ruling party still behaving like an opposition .
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Tareq1105: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dannyset:

Pdp time bomb is loading

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Midastorch(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
royallord1:
grin
Crazy fûçks they split their primaries to single events... But wanna force Nigerians to have combined elections on the same day... So they can use one money to kills at least two birds.... Bloody vote buyers... We saw what oshiomole did in Benin... We are aware of what he did in ekiti... We will not be shocked dat he will soon meet his water loom .... No matter what, I repeat with emphasis on NO MATTER WHAT life is ying yang, push and pull, every action begets an equal reaction overtime... Judgement may delay but it will never be denied....

This Association of Pained Cohorts, All Promises Cancelled, Anti Peoples Congress(APC)... Will be defeated.... They have served their purpose, the biblical year of drought... We refuse as law abiding and self providing citizens to support the continuation of this drought ...
What has this country done for me, I provide my own light, pay my tax, provide my water, healthcare and security... Yet I get harassed by the government for being independent if its not police, it tax office that will up ur taxes when u open a new branch... It seems the government is meant to perpetually imprison the masses in suffering and pain... No policy to ensure easy access to loans to grow business.. When we complain we are referred back to PdP... As if they were elected for comparative reasons .. Like I would always say if u can't hit d dance floor at the intro of the music, u can't perform when the outro sets in.... Its just simple

The last 3 and half year has be sorrows , tears and blood.... Lead by an animal in human skin.... And it will end ... Another 4 years will ensure a retrogression of another 15years of development PDP managed to give us..

This guy is really pained to write this long epistle.... Sorry, you hear??

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
Apc Has Exploded.... The Reminant will Explode and Shatter in Coming days, weeks and Months

Ok, we shall see.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by MrJanuzaj: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Holadokun:
It will be an act of wickedness to my generation and generations to come if i use my voice(PVC) to vote Buhari again... lesson learnt and its time to correct it. #VoteOutBuhari

There is no candidate called Voteoutbuhari
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Tareq1105: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
karllemah44:
embarassedThere is really no need holding the presidential primaries, we already know who will emerge winner. Is it not naija again? But one thing I'm sure about is DAT Booboo is so going down come 2019
useless APC! useless politics!! useless politicians!!!

Wasting energy on what does not concern you.

Deploy your energy to sourcing a better candidate for your greatest looter of treasury, pdp.

We're comfortable with Baba Buhari and if you're pained, do what dejected people do.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by rayornb(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Which Elections,
The one wey Senate never pass Supplementary Budget for?
And I hear say court order the arrest of INEC chairman.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by foreshore(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dannyset:

Dey deceive yourself there. Who wan do the primaries when everybody don decamp from APC finish!!!
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by menthomatics(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sai Buhari till 2023 insha Allah

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Afamed: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dannyset:
That's 100% certain. Atiku definitely will also decamp to another party before Nov.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by Cajal(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
sagio09:

I dey ur back. Even if u wan fall i go stand by u support U.
Sai BAAABAAA cool
...yes o.
It's sai baba but by God almighty
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by budusky05(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Bunch of political cocksuckers littered above me.

Waiting for this British fraud called Nigeria to finally crash, so that your types would be sent to oblivion

You loose, it will never happen, ask ananbra people they were told not to vote but they did. And today we have an elected governor.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:52am On Aug 15, 2018
sarrki:
Let’s Go there

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by uvalued(m): 2:21am On Aug 15, 2018
sarrki:
Let’s Go there

Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by dzaine: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2018
I thought Sai Baba would be running unopposed.
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by MONITZ: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2018
And when are they holding their convention or they have tactically dogged it so as not to create more rancor and division within the party,methinks they re just postponing the evil days by not holding the convention ......
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by nurusystem(m): 4:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Dannyset:

explode in to dust
Re: 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries by bluefilm: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2018
mipmodel:
Yes na. My dad

Your dad don lose patapata be dat o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) / PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.