Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC (16873 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Holadokun(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
All of them combined can't win a Local Government election.
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nairaland Party Of Nigeria NPN
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Ochiboy11: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Odimma
Kiss Daniel is here - Mc Pranks New wedded Couple grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pstUE5TNYE
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Soteriahascome: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Teacher1776:
Hustlers. They are just after the grants given to political parties.
We already have more than enough political parties to accommodate every political ideology

Na only you know xup

As I see those names, i come know say na political hustling grin grin

They are not after the presidency but after the grants or compensations
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by donnie(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Next, you will hear "30 new parties join APC in new coalition". cheesy

It'll help give the impression of strength.

1 Share

Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
ELAGAIE:
Hypocrisy and Christianity must be synonymous.
These are people insulting Osinbajo calling him all sort of names, now look at their comments.
For long I know the reason why they are insulting him, it's just because he chose to align with a Fulani Muslim. I know the hatred they have for APC is just because a Muslim is d head of d government, they are not after competency but religion and region of d candidate, that's y they supported GEJ despite d corruption in his regime. They can abandon their saint party PDP if it present a Muslim and go for APC if it can present Osinbajo. Nigeria is secular nation, you people should know that it won't be possible for only Christians to be governing it. All they are after is that Christian must be d president whether he is competent or not
shaaaaaap
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by webincomeplus(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
ELAGAIE:
These are people insulting Osinbajo calling him all sort of names, now look at their comments.
For long I know the reason why they are insulting him, it's just because he chose to align with a Fulani Muslim. I know the hatred they have for APC is just because a Muslim is d head of d government, they are not after competency but religion and region of d candidate, that's y they supported GEJ despite d corruption in his regime. They can abandon their saint party PDP if it present a Muslim and go for APC if it can present Osinbajo. Nigeria is secular nation, you people should know that it won't be possible for only Christians to be governing it. All they are after is that Christian must be d president whether he is competent or not
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pigs and Idiots Party ( PAIP) is missing.

INEC please take note.

Thanks.
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
ELAGAIE:
Your comment doesn't relate to the topic biko
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
...what a waste of resources...no wonder INEC is requesting for billions of naira towards the 2019 elections...
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Bestchisom(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
The only parties in Nigeria is APC and PDP... The rest is get together party
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by femicyrus(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bestchisom:
The only parties in Nigeria is APC and PDP... The rest is get together party
AAC African Action Congress will shock you all
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2018
ELAGAIE:

Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2018

Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2018
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/08/14/full-list-names-of-23-new-political-parties-registered-by-inec/
Advanced Alliance Party
Advanced Nigeria Democratic Party
African Action Congress
Alliance For A United Nigeria
Alliance Of Social Democrats
Alliance Nation Party
Alliance People's Movement
Alternative Party Of Nigeria
Change Nigeria Party
Congress Of Patriots
Liberation Movement
Movement For Restoration And Defence Of Democracy
Nigeria Community Movement Party
Nigeria For Democracy
Peoples Coalition Party
Reform and Advancement Party
Save Nigeria Congress
United Patriots
United Peoples Congress
We The People Nigeria
Yes Electorates Solidarity
Youth Party
Zenith Labour Party

See scammers...

Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 15, 2018
African Democratic Congress, ADC
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by justtoodark: 2:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Prokaryote:
Lol, let me pretend as if I can't read d funny names.

chai.....
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by arkitekt: 3:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Funny enough.. They'll come out with presidential candidates, knowing fully well they can't win ordinary local government election.
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by justtoodark: 3:17am On Aug 15, 2018
ogaontop:
All these parties should be scrapped

It's better we have 2 or 3 party system in Nigeria

its better this way....

everybody has a chance to lead.....

ipob realy fvcked up....with the followers they had,they could have easily challendged the nigerian constitution and win sef......

i tried to explain this to them,but the hate they have for others around them was too great.....

sooo,they stay trapped...get quick quick biafra=war,try to do it politicaly=alot of compromise......
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by makazona(m): 5:54am On Aug 15, 2018
ELAGAIE:

Shame on you, Bigot!

Read Nigeria's history. We v had 9 Muslims as leaders of Nigeria. And 4 Christians.

Is the country better off? You hated GEJ because to you he is an "infidel" and because you are "born to rule"

How is the north? Better off. I guess not!

All the North centric appointments nko? Have they delivered?

Now you know Islam and Hypocrisy are 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Folksyharry(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Are these registrations free?
Re: Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC by Bestchisom(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
femicyrus:

AAC African Action Congress will shock you all
I'm open to any shock... I pray the shock me... I'm tired of all this PDP and APC dominance... The keep giving us nonsense presidents...

(1) (2) (Reply)

LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP / PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Onnoghen: ‘CCT Boss, Umar, Has No Pending Criminal Charge’ ~FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.