Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired (2752 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital / The journey to make my first $10,000 online. / Stop Struggling Online. Get This Training For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired by ebene18: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Stay at home and make your money through http:///2BwQuAH it's very real and free
Re: How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired by Pentools(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2018
ModestGal:

Okay, you want me to help you with the confidence building right?

Yo ma'am....
Re: How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired by caddylac(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2018
ModestGal:

Yes we can
Just want to know more am interested, I joined your link on Facebook kindly acknowledge it please.
Re: How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired by deafeyez: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
ModestGal:
HOW I MADE MY FIRST #50,000 ONLINE
This evening I feel like inspiring someone out there especially on online business
Just like some of you,i do feel its not possible to make such money online,the money used to be huge to me way back then (that amount of money is not huge to me anymore). That was when I just finished my university days at 19 years of age,i was very naive,not used to making money anywhere.
Fastforward to my service year,I had a friend who likes reading news here on Nairaland,since I love political news,I joined her.
During my nysc service, one day I was so broke,then something told me to just click on the business section of NL if i will see anything that would fetch me money.I did and holla,I saw lots of make 30,000 with 2k,make millions online,I clicked everything and I read through.It happens that most of them are not legitimate or too tasking for me at that moment with little pay,but one thing was that in all the posts I read, I gained something. I gained courage,I learnt some lessons and I continue pursuing what to do.
One of the things I learnt was that connection is needed in life,and the connection is not necessarily to meet someone at the top, anyone can help at any point in time,no matter how the help is little.
One of the first few things I learnt was how to connect with people who can give the right information to me.
To connect with people, you don't need to ask them I want to be your friend to learn from you, many won't even think twice before blocking you, you can't also make a friend by sending pm to the person, they won't reply you. This is because it is in human nature to repel those they feel are only there to take from them. You can also imagine someone trying to be your friend because he/she want something from you, how will you feel?Few will accept such people as friends.
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN CONNECT WITH THOSE YOU NEED THEIR HELP
Try not to just be a parasite, make the benefit mutual, try to look for ways you too can contribute positively to them and they will see reasons to keep you around them. We all have one or two things we can offer others,try to search for those things you can as well offer,develop yourself on it and offer the person that you need help from and you will see both of you connecting.
For example, the person that taught me how to open a US PayPal,I didn't even ask him to do so,I just saw he posted the picture of a baby,what I did was like the picture and I told him the baby is very cute,and will be cute in certain dress,and I made a nice dress for the baby. He was so happy that we became friends, he has taught me lots of things today free of charge without even asking. There was another person I helped with an enquiry,egg business, I helped him do all the enquiry and he helped me in my importing business somehow, not like she gave me money or taught me because I have already known about it through reading, asking other people et cet ra, but what she did was that she told me the truth about the business, we went to the airport together and so on like that. All she did was simply building my confidence and I am glad. Lots of people know about importation thing but won't do a thing because they lack the confidence to start,even those that have attended semimard on how to import from China,Us and the likes.
Now after you have seen someone to help you with information what is next?
Many people will loose it all when they don't know the right ways of asking questions, they want to depend solely on the helper,don't do that or the helper will just get tired of you. What I did and still doing is any slight information, I add up to it by using our popular information helper, MR GOOGLE. For instance, the person teaching me the PayPal thing,I won't be asking silly questions like what is even PayPal, I will just use Google, and thus I ask only cogent questions that won't stress the person in helping me out with.
NOW to the main TOPIC, How I got made my #50,000
I made my money from importing business, it was quick and easy because I have done lots of underwork before I made the importation itself. And I didn't use a single money from my pocket until I was doing the clearing. The first thing I worked on was the market,(I will be making another post on how to get your desired market),after I have gotten my market,I imported,and distributed items to my customers. You maybe wondering how people will trust me with their hard earned money online, it was a simple maths I did,and a little psychology. There's likelihood you trust me if I have given you something worth half of the money you want to give to me,its that simple.
That was how I made my first #50,000 online,from the comfort of my room. After that I have done several business, I call them SIDE HUSTING because there's the real business that am working on that can fetch me better catch even if I decide to sleep for some years not lifting a finger.
I just taught you how to fish for your own fish without necessarily giving you a fish.

For more check out my other post here on nairaland and join our Facebook group of more than 40,000 members through this link
https://www./1107613496031004/. Don't bother to join if you will be mute as I remove mute members.
..........update
TheAfang soup i cooked was very tasty.only that I overcooked the vegetable.note***I just wanna start preparing igbo soup because I am a vegetarian(except on festive period, Lol) and many of their soup are vegetable rich

Hello
Have you bought from Alibaba before and which shipping method did you use.
Re: How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired by humbleme99(f): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
ModestGal:
HOW I MADE MY FIRST #50,000 ONLINE
This evening I feel like inspiring someone out there especially on online business
Just like some of you,i do feel its not possible to make such money online,the money used to be huge to me way back then (that amount of money is not huge to me anymore). That was when I just finished my university days at 19 years of age,i was very naive,not used to making money anywhere.
Fastforward to my service year,I had a friend who likes reading news here on Nairaland,since I love political news,I joined her.
During my nysc service, one day I was so broke,then something told me to just click on the business section of NL if i will see anything that would fetch me money.I did and holla,I saw lots of make 30,000 with 2k,make millions online,I clicked everything and I read through.It happens that most of them are not legitimate or too tasking for me at that moment with little pay,but one thing was that in all the posts I read, I gained something. I gained courage,I learnt some lessons and I continue pursuing what to do.
One of the things I learnt was that connection is needed in life,and the connection is not necessarily to meet someone at the top, anyone can help at any point in time,no matter how the help is little.
One of the first few things I learnt was how to connect with people who can give the right information to me.
To connect with people, you don't need to ask them I want to be your friend to learn from you, many won't even think twice before blocking you, you can't also make a friend by sending pm to the person, they won't reply you. This is because it is in human nature to repel those they feel are only there to take from them. You can also imagine someone trying to be your friend because he/she want something from you, how will you feel?Few will accept such people as friends.
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN CONNECT WITH THOSE YOU NEED THEIR HELP
Try not to just be a parasite, make the benefit mutual, try to look for ways you too can contribute positively to them and they will see reasons to keep you around them. We all have one or two things we can offer others,try to search for those things you can as well offer,develop yourself on it and offer the person that you need help from and you will see both of you connecting.
For example, the person that taught me how to open a US PayPal,I didn't even ask him to do so,I just saw he posted the picture of a baby,what I did was like the picture and I told him the baby is very cute,and will be cute in certain dress,and I made a nice dress for the baby. He was so happy that we became friends, he has taught me lots of things today free of charge without even asking. There was another person I helped with an enquiry,egg business, I helped him do all the enquiry and he helped me in my importing business somehow, not like she gave me money or taught me because I have already known about it through reading, asking other people et cet ra, but what she did was that she told me the truth about the business, we went to the airport together and so on like that. All she did was simply building my confidence and I am glad. Lots of people know about importation thing but won't do a thing because they lack the confidence to start,even those that have attended semimard on how to import from China,Us and the likes.
Now after you have seen someone to help you with information what is next?
Many people will loose it all when they don't know the right ways of asking questions, they want to depend solely on the helper,don't do that or the helper will just get tired of you. What I did and still doing is any slight information, I add up to it by using our popular information helper, MR GOOGLE. For instance, the person teaching me the PayPal thing,I won't be asking silly questions like what is even PayPal, I will just use Google, and thus I ask only cogent questions that won't stress the person in helping me out with.
NOW to the main TOPIC, How I got made my #50,000
I made my money from importing business, it was quick and easy because I have done lots of underwork before I made the importation itself. And I didn't use a single money from my pocket until I was doing the clearing. The first thing I worked on was the market,(I will be making another post on how to get your desired market),after I have gotten my market,I imported,and distributed items to my customers. You maybe wondering how people will trust me with their hard earned money online, it was a simple maths I did,and a little psychology. There's likelihood you trust me if I have given you something worth half of the money you want to give to me,its that simple.
That was how I made my first #50,000 online,from the comfort of my room. After that I have done several business, I call them SIDE HUSTING because there's the real business that am working on that can fetch me better catch even if I decide to sleep for some years not lifting a finger.
I just taught you how to fish for your own fish without necessarily giving you a fish.

For more check out my other post here on nairaland and join our Facebook group of more than 40,000 members through this link
https://www./1107613496031004/. Don't bother to join if you will be mute as I remove mute members.
..........update
TheAfang soup i cooked was very tasty.only that I overcooked the vegetable.note***I just wanna start preparing igbo soup because I am a vegetarian(except on festive period, Lol) and many of their soup are vegetable rich
helloo, I wanna be your friend please. I'm also an online hustler but into freelancing. Sent you a pm.
Re: How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired by ModestGal(f): 1:54am On Aug 26, 2018
humbleme99:
helloo, I wanna be your friend please. I'm also an online hustler but into freelancing. Sent you a pm.
My mail account attached with this ain't working so well now.You are always welcome ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet Company Refuses To Pay Me After Winning / Where Can One Sell Raw Gold In Nigeria? / Jumia 1k Free Discount Voucher Is Now Available For Grab (LEGIT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.