Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos (1780 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
A suspected cultist who was nabbed by vigilante members in Benin city, Edo state, got more than he bargained for. It was gathered that the hoodlum along with five others stormed the area (3 House Upper Sakponba) for robbery operation as they alerted the public by shooting in the air before starting to rob residents.

The criminals said to be members of the dreaded Eiye confraternity - were reported to have stolen money, television sets, mobile phones and other properties they could lay their hands on. 

The cultists also stole a goat which they killed and were about preparing for pepper soup before the arrival of vigilante.

Luck ran out on one of the cultists as the five others fled - leaving him to his fate.

He was beaten mercilessly by the security men before he was transferred to the police station for prosecution. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/eiye-cult-member-arrested-while-preparing-pepper-soup-with-stole-goat-photos.html

Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by robinso01(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
he must finish the goat on his own without wasting anything
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by Homeboiy: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Those upper boys dey kolo
That area no good to train pikin

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by hisgrace090: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Now an ordinary goat thief?

Say no to cultism.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by Yeligray(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na them go rush you
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by Jirate(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na Their Way Be That, Always Stealing Any Animal They Can Lay Their Evil Hands On To Do Their Bloody Gyrations. Children Of The Devil. cool

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by gulfer: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
See him mouth, I hope they recorded the music he waxed undecided undecided
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by Jamesmatic(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na their style just be that.
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by satelliteDISH(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
op, u sure say this news is from Edo. Edo boys are not that hungry to go and be stealing goat.

No blogger born of a woman should tarnish the name of the city that has made me what I am today.
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Look at his gapped buccal cavity undecided

Let others be apprehended too angry
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by ybalogs(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
- How was your job interview yesterday?
- Well, I entered the office, found a man sitting on a large black leather chair with feet resting on the table.... He pointed towards his laptop, asked me to take it and go outside, then come back and try to sell him the laptop...he thought himself as actor Leonardo Di Caprio of "The Wolf of Wall Street" movie..
So I took the laptop and left.

- Left...!! Then what?
- Nothing! 30 minutes later he called me up, begging me to return his laptop to him 'cause all his work and important documents were in it. So I asked him: "Will you buy it??"

4 Likes

Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by brodalikeme(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cultism twins of same mama and papa, Peter and Paul, Taiwo and Kehinde.
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by 4dor: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ẹiyẹ ó ní isasun, ẹiyẹ ń buta grin
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by StillX10(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
this sort of life doesn't pay
Re: Eiye Cult Member Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat. Photos by donbachi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
He is a culthief

(1) (Reply)

11.6m Igbos Reside In Northern Nigeria – Ohaneze President / Throwback: Awolowo Speaks On Biafra, Genocide Accusation, Currency, Ojukwu… / BREAKING: PDP Defeats Akpabio & APC As Party Wins Senatorial Rerun Election By W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.