Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Cardi B Threatens To ‘drop Her Baby’ To Fight Nicki Minaj Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Threatens To ‘drop Her Baby’ To Fight Nicki Minaj Fan (474 Views)

Nicki Minaj Speaks Pidgin On Social Media / Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs / Cardi B Threatens To Drop Her Baby And Fight A Non Supporter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Threatens To ‘drop Her Baby’ To Fight Nicki Minaj Fan by Entertainmenthu: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cardi B, reportedly had child services called on her in Atlanta after an alleged social media spat with a fan, where she allegedly threatened to “drop” her baby! Things got heated during an apparent fiery exchange between Cardi and a Nicki Minaj fan, when the Instagram user (according to the below screenshot) told Cardi and her sister Hennessy that they would “never” be on Nicki’s level. While Cardi and her sister appear to not have participated in any Nicki disses, Cardi did engage in talks to physically fight the fan. And, Cardi wasn’t messing around.

The “Bodak Yellow” rapper even offered up her location, which was at a recording studio in ATL, so her haters could “pull up” and fight. That’s when she allegedly said she’d “drop” her infant child, daughter Kulture to do the deed. Her alleged comment in reply to the Instagram user read: “F–k a @ I’m dropping my address is I’m in Atlanta in Mean studios wassup? PULL UP you claiming I’m p–y ? I;m giving you a LOCATiON any of ya in ATL? Cause im here and i drop my baby so i can fight RIGHT NOW !!!!” This was after the Instagram user wrote: “Keeping posing and deleting your and ya sister will never be directed to Nicki. Y’all know where y’yall stand. I like you a lot but if your not gon @ her the stay shut babe,” tagging Cardi and Hennessy in the comment.

Following the social media feud, fans in the comments allegedly claimed they had phoned child services in Atlanta on the new mother. Cardi has yet to comment on the reported situation, and it’s unclear if child services were called or not. And, who knows, maybe Cardi really meant that she was dropping her baby off somewhere, and just forgot the words. It’s evident that her apparent comment has a few typos, so anything is possible.

Source: https://entertainmenthub.com.ng/cardi-b-threatens-to-drop-her-baby-to-fight-nicki-minaj-fan/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo! Annie Idibia Message To Online Beggars: / I Didn’t Buy My University Certificate – Nina / INTERESTING! Fayose's Daughter Marries Odunlade's Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.