Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (48178 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Photo's From African Action Congress National (AAC) Convention In Lagos / 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by HotMario: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Take it back...

ACTION

7 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Auxtin85(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
ClassRep001:
Akpamu Oduduwa descendants or Epon Ojukwu descendants will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

Trash angry

I won't say anything here cos i don't want to be suspended. But if i say you are foolish now they will suspend me again, well you reason foolishly
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by paparazzi1987(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
I was expecting name like Africa Youth Congress (AYC). so that youths in other Africa countries can adopt same ideology.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by adebayo201: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just confuse them with confusion...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Teryfik(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
this guy sha won waste money....aso rock just quite.... na dem dey rush am
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Loser
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by aragonchuks(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
JUST LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE PARTY ... (AAC)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by chequemate: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's about time... kiss kiss

Sowore2019!

9 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
I hope he wins. Nigeria badly needs a breath of fresh air.

7 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by TimeManager(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
When Was The Last Time We Had It?
Kiss The Truth!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by doclatom(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Take what back, please? This doesn't reflect deep ideology or anything to signify a party that's ready to make a difference. So, they too just want to grab power like APC did. Later they won't know what's appropriate to do with the power. Sounds more like pressure group slogan than a well-prepared and strategic political party.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by flexyrule(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Racoon:
Watch out how youth will avoid this guy & other young aspirants for the recycle senile old men that have been ruling Nigeria since 1960s
embarassed embarassed
And they will tlrerurn afterwards to complain about how they are being marginalized and excluded politically.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by innobets(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Their party will beat any other party to come out as the first position come 2019...

I mean in alphabetical order not in votes grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Crownwahley(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
ClassRep001:
Akpamu Oduduwa descendants or Epon Ojukwu descendants will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

Trash angry

Ode ni e
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by sowore2019: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
We are here!

7 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by franchasng: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol, Sowore become Nigeria's president

That's future impossible tense, he should continue with fishing out more lies via his Sahara reporters he used to join devil incarnates to bring down our best President that had a heart of gold, allowed democracy to flourish and organized best elections ever in the whole Africa.

Sowore goan sitdan!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by ednut1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Time waster
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by babadee1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
I know Malcolm Fabiyi, he is the real deal. That guy needs to run for president himself instead of Sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Greyworld: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
lathrowinger:
How wish Nigerians can unite and vote this man in. I strongly believe that this SOWORE will try is possible best...
... and be fraustated.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Lekewatt(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
But ds uncle supose start with local government post na?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by MrDojo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
sureheaven:
Is it not that Sahara reporter guy...
Ok, I will campaign for u bt won’t vote for u.

My vote goes Buhari/Osinbajo.

Sai Baba.

grin cheesy that is wickedness brother... It's better not to even look at his side than to campaign for him, then vote for another person.

Haba
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by stansaintly(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
The environment we are busy destroying today will take it's revenge on our children tomorrow. The decision is ours to make

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by paulo9112001(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
so sorry, naija na la liga, either apc or pdp
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by omoiyalayi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Inasmuch as I applaud his courageous moves and salute his tenacity

I think he shld have started from the local government, house of rep or senate so we could assess him and know the kind of leader he will be

Imagine if we haven't known Dino melaye leadership capabilities by now & wanting to be president ? your guess is as good as my
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Asazwalingwa: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Riversides2003 post=70280521]I won’t trust this party cos he removed P and put A[/quote

Lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by ifeelgood: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Now Sowore will know the difference between cold and hot water.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by frowland(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
lathrowinger:
How wish Nigerians can unite and vote this man in. I strongly believe that this SOWORE will try is possible best...

How about the house of representatives? That's the main problem in our hands to be honest.
They gave OBJ tough time
They gave GEJ trouble
They are giving bubu hell.

As long as those men with questionable characters are in the chambers then we wont make headway.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na strategy to be the first party on the ballot box...my party dey come o na AAA grin grin grin #beatdat

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Timblaze(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
pol23:
Make I come dey plan how I go do governor now oo...
To be more serious..
I don't see this guy wining his polling Unit...
I so wish he can,but Nigeria politics is crazy.
Politics is a dirty game,don't get involved if you're not ready to go dirty.
In my own solemn opinion,I will say He should join PDP...He can win primary Ticket for governor...
A state will be more easy for him to campaign and manage the youth with his Orientation...
He might likely win that...within 4 years as a governor,be different...show the world what a young Nigerian governor can be (not like that Yeye Bello) And from there we can be talking about President...I still remain his loyal fan...but I will vote for Atiku over him...I don't want him to share vote ....Buhari must go back to Daura.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by emmanuelex1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Y not NAC? Nigerian action congress
sowore2019:
Today, Presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore and the Take It Back Movement announced its political platform — African Action Congress (AAC). This followed INEC’s release of newly registered political parties.

Dr Malcolm Fabiyi, Director General, TakeItBack Movement/Sowore 2019 Campaign announced that on August 15th, the official unveiling of the party, the AAC, will hold at the Party Headquarters in ABUJA.

“We will also be announcing the members of our Coalition of Authentic Progressive Parties & Organizations (CAPPO) on that date. With our own dedicated party platform, we are now able to match up a pace setting movement with a transformative political platform”.

Omoyele Sowore who had earlier promised to send President Buhari back to his home town also posted this unveiled logo and party name on his Facebook page.

“We call on progressives and youth everywhere to embrace the AAC. Our party is the authentic platform for political transformation in Nigeria”

The party’s adopted slogan was also communicated to be – Take it Back – Action!!!

https://nationaldailyng.com/sowore-african-action-congress-in-a-coalition-move/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.