Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Plots Of Land At Well Located Area For Sell - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land At Well Located Area For Sell (426 Views)

Well Located Plot In Ogombo Peaceland Estate Major Rd With C/o 6.7m ..pic / Car Wash Space For Lease At Adekunle Yaba....well Located / Distress Sale In Lekki Scheme 2. Dry And Well Located On A Tarred Road. 810sqm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land At Well Located Area For Sell by ralph007(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2010
hello fellow nairalanders,
i came to shout loud to
any person that's intrested
in getting a house at a quite
and peaceable location to
respond to this messsage
message b/4 its too late.
the land am talking about
will be surrounded by estates,
i think by tomorrow evening
i will be able to upload the picture
of the site to the next post.
if my description fit your dream
house,call me at 07027690390
or better still reply to me at
sanni.caleb@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Peak Properties / 4bedroom Detached House With 2 Rooms Service Quarters&4bedroom Semi Detached / Hot And Well Sited Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.