Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun (19765 Views)

Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Soludo Flags Off Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover And Bus Terminal / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by budaatum: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
robay:
i was born in osun,I live in osogbo too, but I think that man try in is own best,though is having issue of salary in osun, i agree with that, but you can't expect this people in government to satisfy everybody at a time.

That is my own point of view sir cool
I very strongly disagree with your point of view! Perhaps, the man's best is someone else's 'I have just begun'.

You live in Osogbo. Please tell me, have you seen Aregbe's Opon Imo? I spent two years in the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun looking to see just one, but never did! Were they invisible, perhaps, or more likely, non-existent, I couldn't help wonder!

Aregbe fixed roads in my local government. Beautiful roads they are too, but rumour has it that the 2b Naira he put aside for those roads went missing so he had to find another 2b to do them. If that's true, 2b Naira roads cost twice as much, and we will be paying it back for decades to come since the money was borrowed! Or don't you know why he can't pay salaries?

We are not asking him to have satisfied everybody, but Aregbe has satisfied just about nobody and that's just not good enough for Osun State!

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Can't pay salaries but he can flag off bogus projects in order to help his useless party to campaign ahead of 2019
Atigbon ni ipinle Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Onechancearmy(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Atigbon ni ipinle Osun.

I hope and pray so.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Weareone202: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2018
The money for party anytime dey wan do project even reach to complete half of the project. Mtcheeeeeeee
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by olan4ward: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:
Oloriburuku. Thunder fire you and your entire generation you goat bearded bastard. The road you didn't build in 8 years you now want to build with just three months to go. They've been begging this he goat to come and do the road but he focused only on locations that served his political goals. Now he wants to use the same roads to scam the people. He will tell them that his candidate will finish it. Iranu. So development now has turned to a form of scamming people for vote. What a useless governor. By Gods grace PDP is taking Osun and Ogun states. Those two useless governors dirty deeds will be uncovered.
wetin concern u with Ogun?Ogun state Governor is one of the best Governor in term of Good governance.U can go and hug transformer.u must be PDP apologist

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by 12Monkeys: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Take-off grant is all this bastard wants.

That project is only on paper and in his account

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by twinskenny(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:
Oloriburuku. Thunder fire you and your entire generation you goat bearded bastard. The road you didn't build in 8 years you now want to build with just three months to go. They've been begging this he goat to come and do the road but he focused only on locations that served his political goals. Now he wants to use the same roads to scam the people. He will tell them that his candidate will finish it. Iranu. So development now has turned to a form of scamming people for vote. What a useless governor. By Gods grace PDP is taking Osun and Ogun states. Those two useless governors dirty deeds will be uncovered.

Hanty u vess o.. but pdp won’t do anything either maybe a neutral candidate would have been better

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by PastorAji(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
ehh ehhh pastorAji, long time no see. na full salary we dey hear now ooo. it is too late for that. long time pastor
I dey brother
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Jabioro: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:
Keep your PDP agitation within your confinemnent,we knew what Gbenga Daniel PDP did to us Ogun,also we attestified what pdp performance in Osun..No human,political or whatever are perfect but we can rate them better..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by seborrhic: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the road that he didn't build since last 3 and half years is now going around to build the road in 3 months that he will leave the government. he only want to create problem for the incoming governor that will succeed. first and foremost, the 35 month unpaid workers and pensioners salaries most bepaid in full. he never do that. currently lautech lecturers and state tertiary institution lecturers are on strike, he never look their side but only inflate road project that will not be completed or failed. upon the billion of naira he spent on m.k.o abiola airport, the airport project failed. it is only God that will judge him.
Not 3,but 7 and half yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
PastorAji:
I dey brother
long time sir.
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by famola(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Kilode (quote author=lionness post=70282513]Oloriburuku. Thunder fire you and your entire generation you goat bearded bastard. The road you didn't build in 8 years you now want to build with just three months to go. They've been begging this he goat to come and do the road but he focused only on locations that served his political goals. Now he wants to use the same roads to scam the people. He will tell them that his candidate will finish it. Iranu. So development now has turned to a form of scamming people for vote. What a useless governor. By Gods grace PDP is taking Osun and Ogun states. Those two useless governors dirty deeds will be uncovered.[/quote]
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by gurunlocker: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
For those that don't understand English well

It says Flags off

Meaning that the construction hasn't started

I think am right

You are not even sure of yourself. Questioning and answering yourself at the same time.

He is flagging when he has less than 3 months to go? I won't be surprised if he quickly start the construction in order to make people vote for their party. You know the trick...

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2018
seborrhic:
Not 3,but 7 and half yrs.
Abi ooo.
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by mknigeriagreat: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2018
robay:
i was born in osun,I live in osogbo too, but I think that man try in is own best,though is having issue of salary in osun, i agree with that, but you can't expect this people in government to satisfy everybody at a time.
you are talking of adeleke that he will do more than aregbe did, fine I agree with that, but am telling you, if he had the capacity to fulfill all the promises he made, he can also try is best as he can,but he cannot satisfy everybody aswell too.
OK, let say for example, if adeleke say he's going to pay all civil servant salary's aregbe is owning them, and when he his elected as our governor, and he fail to do so, or he try to pay all, but later on, he may be also owning them salary's too.
My brother their is nothing we can do about it, you see this people we are talking about all make promises that can not implement, because they are desperate for that position.
Is we the masses that is going to suffer it most, I don't say adeleke can't perform well, but trust politicians at your own risk.

hmm
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by mknigeriagreat: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2018
budaatum:

I very strongly disagree with your point of view! Perhaps, the man's best is someone else's 'I have just begun'.

You live in Osogbo. Please tell me, have you seen Aregbe's Opon Imo? I spent two years in the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun looking to see just one, but never did! Were they invisible, perhaps, or more likely, non-existent, I couldn't help wonder!

Aregbe fixed roads in my local government. Beautiful roads they are too, but rumour has it that the 2b Naira he put aside for those roads went missing so he had to find another 2b to do them. If that's true, 2b Naira roads cost twice as much, and we will be paying it back for decades to come since the money was borrowed! Or don't you know why he can't pay salaries?

We are not asking him to have satisfied everybody, but Aregbe has satisfied just about nobody and that's just not good enough for Osun State!

lol

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Omoboricash(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Flagging off road construction at this period is political, which I totally condemn. It may be either use to syphone the scarce resources of osun or use it to fund incoming election in osun.
For those who are just commenting on osun, I wish you could flash your memory back 8 years ago before aregbe took over the mantle of osun. If you visit state capital then u would be asking yourself if this is local government headquarter or district head office.
Investors could not even dream of investing his or her money in osun bcoz no infrastructure developmental project to fascinate the investors. But today the story has changed, he open more rural area through roads constructions , more schools were built old school were renovated to the standard.
Osun state capital can now be proud of been the state capital which the result in the nearest future would be investors coming down to establish companies in osun.
Aregbe may be erred in area of civil servant welfarism which I totally condemn. What should be priority of any government is welfare of your workers and security if life and property of your state.
Pdp candidate has not given any reason to support him. Is he not the one online that was campaigning of giving out dollar, pounds . Is that the kind of governor osun want. Pdp era during oyinlola I could recall was full of oppression. How can a state government be attending one year old birthday party of people state chairman's son.
Oyinlola era was full of flashing wealth to the masses.
No any development project. The only rapid construction that was done in osogbo was ogooluwa to Ede junction which was not up to 15km. It took him 7 years to complete the project. Go there now the road is not motorable. It has completely bad.
Ademola has no pedigree or sound mind to be a governor of osun
May God make the best candidate win osun forthcoming election. The candidate that will have impact on osun people's life.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by stevenadelowo(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes that was 3 years ago, i stopped posting it cos' of lies and propanganda alot of people are talking about him. i withness it by myself. 10 unfulfilled projects all scattered every where. strike is the order of the day. if you are not in osun state, you will not know what I'm talking about.
you are sick

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by glingev(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
Aregbesola is no doubt the best governor Osun State ever had.
I totally agree

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by rhythyson: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2018
blazer2018:

Which Ogun State? grin

See joker...It's inpossicant for PDP to win Ogun...go and write it down...PDP was in coma in Ogun, but with d exit of Kashamu...it is dead and buried...go figure. grin

Comparing the various achievements of APC andPDP in Ogun is like comparing day and night...so u think d son of a gambler can come and govern us in Ogun...u want him to gamble d state away? God forbid

Omo you harsh ooooo grin grin grin grin

so u think d son of a gambler can come and govern us in Ogun...u want him to gamble d state away? God forbid[

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by ajayiopy: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2018
adem30:
Mr. Aregbesola, please you have done your best, leave the rest for the incoming governor to do.
I need 40 of this device with the following specifications:
BRAND NAME-CHUWI TABLET COMPUTER

ANDROID + WINDOWS (OS),TABLET 9-10 INCH SCREEN,2-4 GB RAM,HDMI PORT,EXTERNAL STORAGE 32-128 GB,INTERNAL STORAGE 8-32G,WIFI CAPABLE,3G COMPACTABLE,5000 mab Li polymer battery,GPS with magnetic detachable keyboard.

I will appreciate your swift response to enable me make decision
you can reach me on-08067533300
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by BAVOSKI(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
adem30:
Mr. Aregbesola, please you have done your best, leave the rest for the incoming governor to do.
.abi wic one be dis again
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Yinkagbo(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:

Is this how you will be raining curse on your husband anytime he fails to drop money for household things? Lol
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Johntemmy(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
well done sir..

get your hard wood planks for your roofing for any kinds of buildings at your door step at affordable price... call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by BAVOSKI(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:
Idiot..so na becuz of pdp you say all this, thunder fire you....am thinking of mentioning another party....what did pdp did for almost 8yrs,before apc handle it....

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
stevenadelowo:
you are sick
you are sick and pained.
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by BAVOSKI(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the road that he didn't build since last 3 and half years is now going around to build the road in 3 months that he will leave the government. he only want to create problem for the incoming governor that will succeed. first and foremost, the 35 month unpaid workers and pensioners salaries most bepaid in full. he never do that. currently lautech lecturers and state tertiary institution lecturers are on strike, he never look their side but only inflate road project that will not be completed or failed. upon the billion of naira he spent on m.k.o abiola airport, the airport project failed. it is only God that will judge him.
I think your generation are from the two state...which one you face out of the 2state

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:

If Aregbe has been constructing roads MORE THAN any governor that ever ruled Osun, for your dirty language, may you never prosper in life, ever be fulfilled, and may no one ever appreciate any good you do in life. But if you are correct may you prosper in life. In Jesus name I pray

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by olajizz01(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:
Which PDP are you talking about?is that your candidate that has no plan for himself talkless for the state,God forbid bad thing in my state,u see,at worst I prefer the likes of Adeoti,Omisore,Akinbade and co to that your vision less gamler called candidate.September is nearby,may God spare our life,your party shall see their yansh.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by Powerexpert: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yinmu! The circle continues.

It is until they are answerable to their yeye promises.

If you make a promise, put it into writing, have witnesses and let it be like a contract.

If they fail,they will be answerable in an 'incorruptible court'

Shikena.
robay:
you are talking of adeleke that he will do more than aregbe did, fine I agree with that, but am telling you, if he had the capacity to fulfill all the promises he made, he can also try is best as he can,but he cannot satisfy everybody aswell too.
OK, let say for example, if adeleke say he's going to pay all civil servant salary's aregbe is owning them, and when he his elected as our governor, and he fail to do so, or he try to pay all, but later on, he may be also owning them salary's too.
My brother their is nothing we can do about it, you see this people we are talking about all make promises that can not implement, because they are desperate for that position.
Is we the masses that is going to suffer it most, I don't say adeleke can't perform well, but trust politicians at your own risk.
Re: Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun by cpu2006(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
lionness:

Your head is not correct. u r nt soppose to cause him. though, i support PDP candidate for the next governor in osun, but the truth need to be told. Aregbesola is best governor we have ever had in osun. he perform execcentlly! so y are condem him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others / Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.