Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) (44774 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Aftermath Of Mt. Sumeru Volcanic Eruption That Killed 14 In Indonesia(Photos) / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Residents of an island in southern Indonesia successfully rescued a 10-metre-long python after it got run over by a car.

Video shows concerned locals on the Axis 10 road to Palopo in the village of Basokan, north Toraja, South Sulawesi, desperately trying to pull the snake from under a car, which according to witnesses had going at high speed and runover the python.

Men can be seen on their hands and knees looking under the car and poking at the snake with branches from a tree. The driver was a resident of Basokan, according to the filmer.

The incident caused traffic delays, according to the filmer. Residents felt sorry for the snake and came up with a plan to set it free, the filmer said. He added that it was handed over to snake conservationists after it was successfully freed.

Source:

https://www.msn.com/en-ae/video/news/concerned-citizens-rescue-10m-long-python-runover-by-car/vi-AAAhpi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKGTjt7sAA

wow that snake can eat 5 people at a time shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2018

greedy things grin grin
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2018
These are the real concerned citizens.
In our darling country, people doing this will be more concerned for some snake pepper soup!

How do people eat this coily and weird thing?!
(We see some people saying that is the best thing they have ever tasted!)
Ayanma!

flames01:

You will know better if a snake ever swallows your family member
You eat snake cos you don't want them to swallow any of your family members?
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland o!
Our belle ooo wink cheesy grin
Go and start eating LIONS also now!
Kids everywhere!!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2018
RESCURE IS dat beast not dead allready?
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by dkronicle(m): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2018
When a country is okay. Citizens become idle. That was how one whitee told me she wants to be rolling her body on grass for massages. i knew *it was finished then* me that is looking for money that is not in my akant

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Look at the beast they are rescuing, that snake must have fed on some human.

3 Likes

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Aldebaran(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2018
The incident caused traffic delays, according to the filmer. Residents felt sorry for the snake and came up with a plan to set it free, the filmer said. He added that it was handed over to snake conservationists after it was successfully freed.

Nigerians can never free that kind of snake grin

Doing so is like free someone's ENEMY cheesy

18 Likes

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by cocoboss(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2018
rescued or killed!!
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by frankputer: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
LaLa food Is being rescue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Concerning this particular issue Indonesians didnt show the right "concern", they were more concerned about the snakes safety instead of concentrating on its "usefulness", what i am simply saying is "Peppersoup" before "Preservation"..... angry

4 Likes

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by frowland(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286237:
In our darling country, people doing this will be more concerned for some snake pepper soup!

Endangered specie. In years to come, our kids will see pythons only on TV's and cartoons.

3 Likes

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by flames01: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286237:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by sKeetz(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
See better meat cheesy
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by CriticMaestro: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Lalasticlala na so you like snake reach? Repeating threads after threads...this was pushed last week or so
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Jay5mie: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
dkronicle:
When a country is a okay. Citizens become idle. That was how one whitee told me she wants to be rolling her body on grass for massages. That was how i knew *it was finished *
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by nely(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2018
For naija, na pepper soup go rush them

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by edgecution(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Concerned indeed!!! Naim make snake dey swallow them for that country.

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by sunnyside16(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2018
in my country issa pepper soup something

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by XaintJoel20: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Lalasticlala no dey take this kind topic follow person play.

I respect the the courage of these volunteers for this act of bravery in rescuing the serpent.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Dumdumfashion(f): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Una really get time! For my country Naija, meat don land be dat grin

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Gentle heart for Lalalsticlala's pets
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by TIDDOLL(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2018
[/b]This can never happen in Nigeria!!

Before you say Dang,
Tunde will be searching for planks around..
Nnamdi hustling for heavy stones to end the poor animal
Danladi picking up a cutlass to maim the supposed monster.
Just to fill their pot bellies.

Cruelity knows no bounds in this loveless Country.[b]

4 Likes

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Make that snake do mistake try am for third mainland bridge or Lagos Ibadan express way grin.....by now e for dey some people Belle
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by mattonnairaland: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Are they not scared or what
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by ibori1(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2018
grin

I heard merrybet is no longer paying
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2018
flames01:

You eat snake cos you don't want them to swallow any of your family members?
Go and start killing and eating LIONS now.
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland o!
Our belle ooo wink cheesy grin
Kids everywhere!!
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Aspireahead(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2018
flames01:

a car once ran over a friend...I still enter cars and cross road.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria's Railway Revolution In Pics / Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.