Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Need Someone To Handle Company 3d Customized Wallpaper And Marketing Flyers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Handle Company 3d Customized Wallpaper And Marketing Flyers (270 Views)

Wallpaper And 3D Panel Installer / Turn Your Home To Paradise With Elegant 3D Wallpaper And 3D Wallpanels / Wallpaper Installer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Handle Company 3d Customized Wallpaper And Marketing Flyers by Obalegend: 5:12am On Aug 15, 2018
We just opened our IT company on Allen Avenue, Ikeja and we need a professional to handle a 3D customized wallpaper that will display the company's name and services to be mounted on the wall. And also, to design and print marketing flyers for us. If this is your area of profession, kindly contact me on 08067372369.

(1) (Reply)

Is Deepwater Drilling More Profitable Than Shale? / Well Defined Parting Braided Wigs / Cheap Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.