Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS (37655 Views)

Sex In Car Is Criminal, Lagos Police Counters Abayomi Shogunle / Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me" / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2018
cyrielo:

lol some American police are trigger happy when it comes to a black guy.

Leave am !it shows he isn't enlightened with the in going in america over police ...I was speechless when I rad his comment .do you know American police also engage in drug trafficking ,collecting bribe, even rape ..every country haa it s demons only thing is some hide it better
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by spinna: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Wetin una think say Fela dey talk when he said.
O fe se lu..Ayakata

Baba na im chop the worst beating

The whole police needs reform not just sars
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70291760:

Alright.
Thanks for the detail explanation.
Be good.

You are welcome.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by ionsman: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
The presidency was petitioned 3 days back and the response is what we got yesterday. Why do these mods push all these nonsense to FP? Misinformation is terrible!
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by sexylabo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
but they can slap you or shoot you dead instead
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
While we all acknowledge the FACT that Nigerian policemen can be untrained brutal monsters, you can't fault the Shogunle guy in his twitter challenge; no one, not even a single person could produce a single video that fits his description. But as usual, all you get is emotional responses with several people throwing insults!
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by folake4u(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
bossinblack:
Well... That's someway forward. Bunch of scumbags called SARS angry angry angry.

Folake4u: That's bad! Owww 'm so sorry... mail me

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.