Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid (25869 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Dollarship(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Wizkid afi gba to join Illuminati grin
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by donbachi(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2018
He looks gud...he should also take more of fruits than that sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by enemmo(f): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2018
crownedprinz:
Am i the one noticing wizkid dressing ain't cool??This guy needs to go learn fashion sense from kiss Daniel..Wizkid just wears expensive things..but its is never beautiful

Not a fan but Wizkid is a good dresser. Check out his 2014/15 award season looks. He wore more of jackets and trousers and loafers. I think he dresses well.

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by oyoofong(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2018
This one like up and down dresses?
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by mokt(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2018
crownedprinz:
Am i the one noticing wizkid dressing ain't cool??This guy needs to go learn fashion sense from kiss Daniel..Wizkid just wears expensive things..but its is never beautiful

Even if Wiz wears what Kizz is putting on in this Pic he'll still look like trash. Too much weed, cigarette and alcohol make one look trashy no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2018
That dude cannot snap 10 pictures without holding claro(loud)

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by crownedprinz(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2018
I swear...we got the same mindset
mokt:

Even if Wiz wears what Kizz is putting on in this Pic he'll still look like trash. Too much weed, cigarette and alcohol make one look trashy no matter what.
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by crownedprinz(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Its all about opinion though..He dresses well sometimes..but he dresses well 1 in every 10 times he puts on something
enemmo:

Not a fan but Wizkid is a good dresser. Check out his 2014/15 award season looks. He wore more of jackets and trousers and loafers. I think he dresses well.

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by mokt(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2018
crownedprinz:
I swear...we got the same mindset

You smoke or drink?

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by kenex4ever(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Still searching for the swag.
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Lurdjuni: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:
He needs more flesh.

What's even my business.
Oga shut up needs what did he tell u he wants to be overweight...bad belle u that have flesh show us your pictures

2 Likes

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Lurdjuni: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2018
kenex4ever:
Still searching for the swag.
https://www.tenor.co/G9Kv.gif https://www.tenor.co/Ew67.gif like I'm searching for your sense
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Bluezy13(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Lurdjuni:
Oga shut up needs what did he tell u he wants to be overweight...bad belle u that have flesh show us your pictures

Are you alright
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by kenex4ever(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Lurdjuni:
https://www.tenor.co/G9Kv.gif https://www.tenor.co/Ew67.gif like I'm searching for your sense
don't ever quote this Monika again
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Lurdjuni: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
crownedprinz:
are you actually comparing there fashion sense then you don't have sense even D&G recognizes wizkid who recognize u and ur kiss daniel

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Lurdjuni: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Only a retarded person would say someone this fit would need more flesh.....fat people and their wahala

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by stubbornman(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Everyday Wizkid go dey wear pyjamas ..... no dress sense, looks like a wall gecko from behind on that red track

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Fidelcollins4: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Wizkid sure isn't ok.
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by crownedprinz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lurdjuni:
are you actually comparing there fashion sense then you don't have sense even D&G recognizes wizkid who recognize u and ur kiss daniel
Kids be replying on Nairaland with insults..i sight you Mr Wizzy...how won't D&G recognize someone patronizing them??kiss doesnt dress as much as wizzy ..yet he still slays more than the wizzy who doesn't know how to dress but just wear cloth tagged with high value

2 Likes

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by crownedprinz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
go fella shrine go ask your people
mokt:

You smoke or drink?
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by romenna: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Alejoc:
Starboy is making more fashion statement these days
which nonsense fashion statement?
i am happy for his success not his looks or fashion at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bless
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Christafarian(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
crownedprinz:
You're definitely not the only one.

Junkies are miserable & woeful fellows whose views of life are greatly distorted and this reflects in their thoughts and outlooks/ appearance.

Check out his appearance in the video, "Holla at your boy" of his sophomore Album, "Superstar" and see the way he combines good, boyish looks with a simple but classic hip fashion style.

Pathetically, he is is now an awful shadow of himself, no thanks also to his managers and personal assistants who care more about the money they make off him than his well being.

Hopefully, he doesn't end up in a rehab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by futurebillgate(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
You look
Preca:
nice
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by futurebillgate(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed
what is it
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by crownedprinz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Salute Oga mi...thought i was the only one...you covered all my points. I still think about the days of "Holla at your boy", Back then he still made lots of sense. He was like 19, 20.But right now, I shake my head for this 28th year old human called wizzy...truly i blame his managers and personal assistants.
Christafarian:

You're definitely not the only one.

Junkies are miserable & woeful fellows whose views of life are greatly distorted and this reflects in their thoughts and outlooks/ appearance.

Check out his appearance in the video, "Holla at your boy" of his sophomore Album, "Superstar" and see the way he combines good, boyish looks with a simple but classic hip fashion style.

Pathetically, he is is now an awful shadow of himself, no thanks also to his managers and personal assistants who care more about the money they make off him than his well being.

Hopefully, he doesn't end up in a rehab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by Bambambiglo: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

You this girl, I wouldn't mind drilling you three straight days nonstop.

Is that a dild0 beside you or what?

Please don't waste that pussy on a lifeless object, you need a gud dick in your life baby kiss
Re: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid by OROBOR17(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
May be them don chop this guy shit for Ghana..... Him no dey add flesh at all.

I do talk my own,oya carry me commot here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today / My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Brixton Academy Stampede: Gabrielle Hutchinson Dies, One In Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.