Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Urgent Need - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need (1037 Views)

Urgent Need Of A Part Time Job In Benin City / Urgent Need Of Directions From Ajah To Ikoyi / Sales Girls In Urgent Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need by rahl99: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Urgently needed for the post of accountant and business manager and earning a sum worth #123,000 with other incentives on job description as you applied. Interested applicant should forward his resume to arrahman_consult@outlook.com
Re: Urgent Need by FunnyDude(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2018
rahl99:
Urgently needed for the post of accountant and business manager and earning a sum worth #123,000 with other incentives on job description as you applied. Interested applicant should forward his resume to arrahman_consult@outlook.com

And you think 123k per month is big money?I believe the job will be in Lagos too where expenses is high.. I'll rather stay with my PC all day.

You never learn
Re: Urgent Need by czarina(f): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

And you think 123k per month is big money?I believe the job will be in Lagos too where expenses is high.. I'll rather stay with my PC all day.

You never learn
you don't have to talk you know? This could be someone's prayer points. Not everyone has to live off a computer. There was just something about how you sounded that prompted a reply from me. There are people who live on less a month but still survive. Just be grateful you have something doing to fetch you the money online. Life is in stages. Let those who need it go for it without badmouthing it.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Need by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2018
czarina:
you don't have to talk you know? This could be someone's prayer points. Not everyone has to live off a computer. There was just something about how you sounded that prompted a reply from me. There are people who live on less a month but still survive. Just be grateful you have something doing to fetch you the money online. Life is in stages. Let those who need it go for it without badmouthing it.
u rilly dont hav to reply u know....those who want to apply will still apply regardless of what pple say...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. / Nestlé Recruitment 2019 ( 3 Positions) / NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.