Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) (21520 Views)

SGF, Boss Mustapha Visit Nigeria Incoming President Atiku Abubakar(pics) / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2018
This picture will torment some folks till eternity. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by abescom: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
How these politicians they get time sleep with their wives, just asking though ??
I know the wife of the south western Government whose wife is been shagged left right and centre back a friend to a friend.

And she even spent lavishly to fund the guy's wedding last year.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
How these politicians they get time sleep with their wives, just asking though ??
Wives ke. Small gurls with big big gods keep them well maintained. grin
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by klax(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2018
babamadiba:
Wamako! The maker and finisher of tambuwa..

You did not complete it why omitting Akpabio name if you head is really working well?
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Ok...seen...

No political value.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by abescom: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
That kain peace that comes when you realise that all your looting for so many years have been forgiven by the EFCC and you are now a new creature and fresh like a baby.

Were you lot not saying that they ( APC ) were witch hunting PDP members when they said the likes of Akpabio were/are corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by solex1988(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Visitation never ends
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by BRASH: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70288179:
Brotherly visit!
Just as that rogue called Saraki visited a library that was commissioned 17 months ago yesterday.

Get busy guys.
We have more pressing issues in the country than all these unnecessary visit.

Get back home soon our President, to continue the good works you've been doing.
Have you prayed for your President today?
We just did!
Thurnder fire u there and ur president. Pray 4 who? What reasons do we have to pray 4 him? You should direct that question to your fellow zombies. Ndi ara. Unam ikot. Dan inska damburuba. Oloriburuku. Pray ko, curse ni. Nonsense
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by edibobo: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2018
A Traitor, Greedy and Rogue...APC should be careful else Akpabio will capsize the boat
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Dollabiz: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2018
h mm
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2018
APC can be stupid sha oo. So, they will tour the whole Nigeria for them to impeach Almighty Saraki & Ekweremadu. But wait oo! I thought they said they have all the powers in Nigeria to do anything they wish
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Isobug: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Thread for APC and their Lame prisoners
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by popsyleo1: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Akpabio is now hated, I loved him before
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by kennypoju04: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
That kain peace that comes when you realise that all your looting for so many years have been forgiven by the EFCC and you are now a new creature and fresh like a baby.

abi
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Djyucee1:

In your dreams. Akpabio is minor and ll always be one. He is just a coward and a snitch.
he's not a minor but heavyweight .

You know nothing about politics.. That man u see there is a real politician
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by odomanis: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2018
intruxive:
angry
Ipob, anytime u see two APC senators together now it is to impeach saraki undecided
Don't give yourselves heart attack yet, saraki will still be impeached... wait for it grin

Are you not indirectly telling the world that IPOB is the true nationalists in this country ? How come they always stand in defense of people who they consider is being unjustly treated or witch-hunted,even when those are not their members or even from their region ? Quite unlike most others who only support or fight for their own. SARAKI, FAYOSE, BENUE KILLINGS,PLATEAU KILLINGS,KADUNA KILLINS, EVEN THE SHIITE MUSLIMS, IPOB have voiced out for justice to them yet,none of them is IPOB. Think,bro. !
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by intruxive(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
odomanis:

Are you not indirectly telling the world that IPOB is the true nationalists in this country ? How come they always stand in defense of people who they consider is being unjustly treated or witch-hunted,even when those are not their members or even from their region ? Quite unlike most others who only support or fight for their own. SARAKI, FAYOSE, BENUE KILLINGS,PLATEAU KILLINGS,KADUNA KILLINS, EVEN THE SHIITE MUSLIMS, IPOB have voiced out for justice to them yet,none of them is IPOB. Think,bro. !
Lol, keep lying to urself.
IPOB are the only certified ppl supporting corruption in the country.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by veeberry(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2018
CRIMINAL MINDS. DEVIL WILL SEE U GUYS SOON.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=intruxive post=70288168] angry
Ipob, anytime u see two APC senators together now it is to impeach saraki undecided
Don't give yourselves heart attack yet, saraki will still be impeached... wait for it grin [/quote

Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors..... Jerry Rawlings

APC=PDP
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Amein(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
I dey tell you.u just said my mind.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by keneck1: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
klax:
Honestly I'm really disappointed in apc for openly accepting and celebrating a man with over 700 million dollars loot hanging in his head a man still having serious confirmed corruption case with EFCC this is unbelievable.

This Akpbio of a thing I don't like a bit too corrupt and greedy man but he is now apc face I spit on Buhari and apc I'm ashame of you all. I'm waiting for those bastards called efcc to arraign Olisa Metuh and others again thunder will kill you all. Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had.
eyaa,just take a glass of water and chill before you kill yourself.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Almaiga: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2018
PDP/ IPOB terrorist right now. grin

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by KDmafia: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Promismike:
"We will decare the seats of all who defect from APC to PDP vacant.
-senator apkabio.

Oh! He forgot. His seat is included undecided

I wept for my neighbour who is a buharist who once told me that buhari has made him to start valuing any money he has and has made him improve on his frugality. That previously he was giving his wife 4000 naira for a pot of soup but now he gives 8k. And was previously going to bars to spend 10k and above on drinks. But since buhari can in he has stoped going to bars and now values every money that comes to his hand because things are hard.

I was just weak watching the fool saying trash.

Immediately you are adopted into the shameful hall of buharist. You become a simpleton.
he may be smarter than your think undecided that’s the traits of a successful people And exactly the point buhari is tryna make wink
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2018
emekabros2:
The duo of Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Mr Boss Mustapha, APC Chieftain and former Akwa Ibom state Governor, Senator Godswill Akpabio paid His Excellency, Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, a brotherly visit at his Asokoro, Abuja residence on Tuesday night.14 August, 2018.The visit may also be related on how to strategize to oust Saraki.

See photos below

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/sarakiakpabio-visits-senator.html

APC - Association of Present Criminals
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by famology(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2018
abescom:
PDP will be deluding themselves if they think Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko is still in the PDP. Some of the northerns still in PDP are Buhari fans and only just in PDP due to some wicked political calculations.

Saraki has started a battle he can not fight to the end.

Are you from planet mars?
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by win2kwire: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
The discussion is, how much did you chop today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Explores Options For Oil In North, Despite NOCs’ Budget Cut / Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general / I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.