Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

11 Powerful Ways Of Increasing Your Instagram Followers In 2018 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 11 Powerful Ways Of Increasing Your Instagram Followers In 2018 (339 Views)

Top 5 Awesome Tech Products That Died In 2018 / Cheapest Airtel Data Plans In 2018 - Smartconnect 1.5gb For N500, 3gb For N1000 / Would You Fly? Boeing Reveals Plans To Test A Self-flying Plane In 2018(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Powerful Ways Of Increasing Your Instagram Followers In 2018 by Mayokun300(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Today, I am going to share few tricks and tips to get followers on Instagram, You can increase your followers gradually. I do not have magic stick or neither, should you believe in magic nor shortcuts. Everything takes time in life. I have been researching on this topic since long. There are many websites and apps guarantee you 100k FREE IG followers in a few hours. Here I am not going to let you know any type of short-term short cuts. I will be sharing the route to roots knowledge that will give you definite and steady success. My small effort can be useful to those who are earning from Instagram. So let’s begin with it. 1. Decide your niche: I have been visiting many famous Instagram accounts and one common thing is content. If you are a good content writer then just pick up your niche that goes viral and start posting. You can also check out your competitors account to find your niche. Such as writing about sports, celebrity, food, funny videos or depending upon on your interest. 2. Create complete account: Everyone knows how to create account in Instagram. Fill your profile description well that will help your followers to know more about you. Find a suitable logo for your account. Even 3d logos are also famous. Put profile picture. You can also mention your email Id for collaboration or just write PM for business. 3. Make an ad. Create add to tell people to follow you, some high- quality video and music will help you to get more followers. Post ads on other similar pages and in your social circle 4. Repeat your most liked post For instance, you have shared a video on the recipe, and it has got many likes and your followers have been increasing afterwards. Your followers really like this video and wants you to make more videos on the same topic. Do what your followers wish. This will definitely increase your followers. 5. Be connected with your viewers Whenever, your followers comment, just reply. If they have just sent a smiley then small heart on the right side in Instagram do like that. One will feel special and recognized and will be your loyal follower forever. Won’t you feel gracious, if someone does this to you? For More details: www.roundvine.com
Re: 11 Powerful Ways Of Increasing Your Instagram Followers In 2018 by Mayokun300(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2018
It will take a lots of time (may be three weeks to complete all)

(1) (Reply)

How To Safely Withdraw Cash At ATM / Crowd Counting Through Walls With Wifi / How To Run AVG Antivirus Scan In Safe Mode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.