Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN (17051 Views)

Fleeing Binance Executive, Anjarwalla Found As Nigerian Govt Starts Extradition / I Can Open A Wechat Pay Account For You / How To Verify Paypal Account With An Asia Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2018
This is your baddest one and only FunnyDude

What prompted this thread was that people are charging as high as 5k for this. Majority of Nigerians are really suffering, so I said I should still give back this little knowledge in me.

I've used this and I'm still using for my PayPal.

I will teach you how to open UAE verified PayPal and account for free without VPN, you heard me right!

I mean you will use your Real Nigeria name, phone number.

You will earn and buy goods with it.

It's very simple.

Let go....

Go open Dubai paypal business account
Use your Nigeria details, name, phone number to register.

www.paypal.com/ae

Being a business account in UAE, PayPal will assume you are doing business in Dubai by going and coming back to your country. Hence, the real identity no problem.

Use your Nigeria Atm card to verify your account. I used my GTBank atm card.

PayPal will deduct small charge from your linked card to verify your account card.

Don't fret! It will be return back to your account.

You can earn and pay with the PayPal.

Thank me later.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by obalala: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Boss thanks for this almost paid some1 10k yesterday . But can I ask if I can use it for my fiverr and upwork uk accounts ? Appreciate ur response
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2018
obalala:
Boss thanks for this almost paid some1 10k yesterday . But can I ask if I can use it for my fiverr and upwork uk accounts ? Appreciate ur response

You can use it for anything
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Sankabson(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Following..

1 Like

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by alterswerve(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
What if I already have my ATM card already connected to a Nigerian PayPal account I already opened and the card is verified?

Should I create a totally new PayPal account with the UAE stuff to benefit from this or I can still use the Nigerian account?
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2018
alterswerve:
What if I already have my ATM card already connected to a Nigerian PayPal account I already opened and the card is verified?

Should I create a totally new PayPal account with the UAE stuff to benefit from this or I can still use the Nigerian account?

New one
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Sankabson(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2018
FunnyDude:
This is your baddest one and only FunnyDude

What prompted this thread was that people are charging as high as 5k for this. Majority of Nigerians are really suffering, so I said I should still give back this little knowledge in me.

I've used this and I'm still using for my PayPal.

I will teach you how to open UAE verified PayPal and account for free without VPN, you heard me right!

I mean you will use your Real Nigeria name, phone number.

You will earn and buy goods with it.

It's very simple.

Let go....

Go open Dubai paypal business account
Use your Nigeria details, name, phone number to register.

www.paypal.com/ae

Being a business account in UAE, PayPal will assume you are doing business in Dubai by going and coming back to your country. Hence, the real identity no problem.

Use your Nigeria Atm card to verify your account. I used my GTBank atm card.

PayPal will deduct small charge from your linked card to verify your account card.

Don't fret! It will be return back to your account.

You can earn and pay with the PayPal.

Thank me later.
You're the real MVP. This works like magic. The registration is smooth and easy. Thanks Baba! We need more people like you on Nairaland..

Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Sankabson(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2018
alterswerve:

Well! I Changed the email and I maintain the same payment info I used earlier. The Account is now verified.
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by obalala: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2018
God bless you
FunnyDude:

You can use it for anything
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Tchinedu65: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Can i withdraw money made from this to my Nigeria acct?
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Linzo(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Tchinedu65:
Please op answer the above question
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Godson84: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2018
Linzo:

Please op answer the above question
Lol
The same question I wanted to ask too
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Godson84: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Please which one should I chose between Personal account and business account when signing up?
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by naijanative: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

New one
alterswerve:

You have to unlink a card in one account to link it to another. FunnyDude , have you been able to withdraw to your local account without getting banned?
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by CLIQBOY(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Godson84:
Please which one should I chose between Personal account and business account when signing up?
Business Account
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Godson84: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
CLIQBOY:
Business Account
OK. Thanks
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Chibuzoc(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Op how do we go about this notification? Action required: Provide additional information. We need to collect additional information about your organization for compliance and regulatory reasons. It will only take you a few minutes, please provide this information before Nov 13, 2018.

1 Like

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tchinedu65:

Which kind question be this? You link your naija Atm to your PayPal. They will verify it by sending you a token. You will be using that Atm account to withdraw or purchase directly to your naija bank under the umbrella of UAE business .
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
naijanative:

You have to unlink a card in one account to link it to another. FunnyDude , have you been able to withdraw to your local account without getting banned?
God bless you baba you Sabi
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Goddyss(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
How much did they deduct for the verification @OP
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Sankabson(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just got this mail too... @Op Youre needed!
Chibuzoc:
Op how do we go about this notification? Action required: Provide additional information. We need to collect additional information about your organization for compliance and regulatory reasons. It will only take you a few minutes, please provide this information before Nov 13, 2018.
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Rakiticbarca: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

God bless you baba you Sabi
do I need to change the uae zip code to Nigeria own before putting my number or I should just input my phone number not minding the uae zip code.
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Just a business CAC. Click on that page I think accept it. That's all and move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goddyss:
How much did they deduct for the verification @OP
600 or so it will be returned
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
do I need to change the uae zip code to Nigeria own before putting my number or I should just input my phone number not minding the uae zip code.

Use Nigeria own

+234 ***********
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Rakiticbarca: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

Use Nigeria own

+234 ***********
okay thanks
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Blessed are those that shares valuable information like this for free, for their bank account balances shall never run dry.

Oshe FunnyDude, blessings fall on you there!

1 Like

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Blessed are those that shares valuable information like this for free, for their bank account balances shall never run dry.

Oshe FunnyDude, blessings fall on you there!

This prayer is just enough for me. Let the blessing keeps radiating
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Rakiticbarca: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
FunnyDude kindly help look into this, am I on the right page because I just got to this spot so I want to know if am on the right track. Thanks

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
FunnyDude kindly help look into

this, am I on the right page because I just got to this spot so I want to know if am on the right track. Thanks

Yes, you're on track
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
@op. Nice step u took to educate some here. But this info is on the internet for free. It's just that some guys are too lazy to search for it. I personally opened a South Africa paypal account from this site tutorial for free.....and the site even has other details for Uae paypal opening.....

Sharinglifeissues (dot) com

(Not advertising the site but also adding my quota)
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
But its kind of risky opening a Biz account. Why do I say so? A time will come when u have withdrawn money to a certain level, and paypal will request for your I.D , Utility bill ( and since you are opening a business acct, they will want u to upload some documents about your biz)...

I would prefer opening a personal( or premium) acct because they will only request for an I.D and utility, which will be easy to upload.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerian Banks Concerning Transactions Regarding Benin Republic / Google Inc Acquire Fitbit For $2.1billion USD / I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.