Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi (4547 Views)

Fairytales After Dark - Fantasy Tales With A Twist!! / The Big Mermaid (an Afro fantasy /sci-fi Short Story) / ADAM–sci-fi Dark Fantasy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chukswrites:
Queenitee
Cbella
Rachealfst
OluwabuqqyYOLO
Patotelli
Horladstar
Tohyin123
Jane1234f
Ikombe
Marianneada
Kimberlywest
Kimkardashain
Chumzypinky
Pynkylypz
Pearl05
Pinkfeet
Xtellijay

Hey guys!

Please check out my new story. It's updated regularly on Saturdays, and I just updated the seventh episode.
Kindly read, comment and invite more people.

I'll love for this story to have a large audience.

---Chuks
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
diamondbody
Hantonia
Leemekzy
, IamSINZ(m), uniqueogo
Aminahpyaar(f), nanadeeva01(f), NothingDoMe, Jetjacky(m), Ebydarling, Maltaleeza(f), Youcharia
FameG
jacyruth11
Chukabiz1961(m), ayorinbolableszy
Frankenstein, Younaman(m), kingphilip
girlhaley(f), patriciakase(f), Ayomicome
peluhmii(f), OluwabuqqyYOLO, kronox
novelBeast, cygemeks(m), horlajumokhe
Diznie(f), KiKiFeOlUwA(f), djksp(m), Twizzy30(m), Shydon(m), lalasticlala(m), nesta101(f), Jay1F, DzTzl(f), Taniaa(f), oluwatooni(f), marianneada(f), marychommy(f), akinkudin, degelinglacis, Shalomdee(f), xaviercasmir(m), DemiKOL(f), Toyin223(f), yewande1234(f), Adesina12, pweetymhi(f), Eyimama(f), emillysmigael(f), crislyn(f), meneski, Deji124(m), mirianmartins(f), Apus, jupitre(m), MhizDherbee(f), Nder(m), kevwecute1(f), muhawal001(m), ghostwritter(m), temisaintkenz(m), tyreal(f), kayo80(m), stephenGee12(m), iiru, Danie94(f), Titidi(f), Ritajovy(f), alarmednigerian, Kaybeeeee(m), oluwaseun15(f), Eniqurl(f), cyber5(m), Hadampson(m), repogirl(f), missuniverse(f), hanjorlah(f), Cheriepet, nawtielizzie(f), MzShay(f), oluwatymylehyn(m), adontcare(f), Lankyannie(f), Jazmiynne, Nmaglit, Ayoomolabake(f), darloseh(f), t1976(f), Lolsd, BeckyTeelard(f), bellefidel(f), do4luv14(m), jontargeyren(m), JaeSharp(m), preccy69(f), TheBlessedMAN, AudreyTimms
MidieMeliss
Sebastine1994
femzey
graphicsdelight
horexy
, SurestG
Lleigh
WHOcarex,
SheWrites
TiffanyJ
Kimkardashain
AustineCJ,
rachealfst
LarrySun
KimberlyWest
Divepen1
EvaJael
queenitee
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chukswrites:
diamondbody
Hantonia
Leemekzy
, IamSINZ(m), uniqueogo
Aminahpyaar(f), nanadeeva01(f), NothingDoMe, Jetjacky(m), Ebydarling, Maltaleeza(f), Youcharia
FameG
jacyruth11
Chukabiz1961(m), ayorinbolableszy
Frankenstein, Younaman(m), kingphilip
girlhaley(f), patriciakase(f), Ayomicome
peluhmii(f), OluwabuqqyYOLO, kronox
novelBeast, cygemeks(m), horlajumokhe
Diznie(f), KiKiFeOlUwA(f), djksp(m), Twizzy30(m), Shydon(m), lalasticlala(m), nesta101(f), Jay1F, DzTzl(f), Taniaa(f), oluwatooni(f), marianneada(f), marychommy(f), akinkudin, degelinglacis, Shalomdee(f), xaviercasmir(m), DemiKOL(f), Toyin223(f), yewande1234(f), Adesina12, pweetymhi(f), Eyimama(f), emillysmigael(f), crislyn(f), meneski, Deji124(m), mirianmartins(f), Apus, jupitre(m), MhizDherbee(f), Nder(m), kevwecute1(f), muhawal001(m), ghostwritter(m), temisaintkenz(m), tyreal(f), kayo80(m), stephenGee12(m), iiru, Danie94(f), Titidi(f), Ritajovy(f), alarmednigerian, Kaybeeeee(m), oluwaseun15(f), Eniqurl(f), cyber5(m), Hadampson(m), repogirl(f), missuniverse(f), hanjorlah(f), Cheriepet, nawtielizzie(f), MzShay(f), oluwatymylehyn(m), adontcare(f), Lankyannie(f), Jazmiynne, Nmaglit, Ayoomolabake(f), darloseh(f), t1976(f), Lolsd, BeckyTeelard(f), bellefidel(f), do4luv14(m), jontargeyren(m), JaeSharp(m), preccy69(f), TheBlessedMAN, AudreyTimms
MidieMeliss
Sebastine1994
femzey
graphicsdelight
horexy
, SurestG
Lleigh
WHOcarex,
SheWrites
TiffanyJ
Kimkardashain
AustineCJ,
rachealfst
LarrySun
KimberlyWest
Divepen1
EvaJael
queenitee

Hey readers and writers!

I'm sorry if this is inconvenient. But hey, I got a new story now. It's updated regularly every Saturday, so please read up and drop your honest comments.

This is going to be great. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chukswrites:

Hey readers and writers!

I'm sorry if this is inconvenient. But hey, I got a new story now. It's updated regularly every Saturday, so please read up and drop your honest comments.

This is going to be great. Thanks.
S'up, Chuks? Let's see what you have here.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

S'up, Chuks? Let's see what you have here.

Sure. I'll be glad to see what you have to say.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by queenitee(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm still here
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by queenitee(f): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Chukswrites post=71834549]

Hey readers and writers!

This is going to be great. Thanks.[/quote
The link ]
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by girlhaley(f): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
It's going to be a long nice ride

Well done chukswrite

Now, who's going to save Adam and Aaron....

Looking forward to the next update man
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
girlhaley:
It's going to be a long nice ride

Well done chukswrite

Now, who's going to save Adam and Aaron....

Looking forward to the next update man

Thanks. Coming up next Saturday. Be sure to invite more readers.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chukswrites says

Hey guys!

So, I'm pretty sure y'all are aware of that okadabooks contest for undergraduates.

Well, I entered it. Now, while it's not been said, I'd just like you guys to check out the story I put.
It's a cool story.

Here's the link

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_peculiar_thing_campuschallenge/21572#.W75mO5VaWoA

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chukswrites on Fiverr, too!

Hey guys,
Yeah, I'm also a very, very versatile freelancer.
You can contact me on Fiverr @ [url]fiverr.com/chukwrites[/url]

Or just WhatsApp me on 07065898605, if you need magical stories to be told.

Here's what I specialize on:
--Ghostwriting novels
--Short stories
---erotica
---fantasy
---most genre fictions
--Author bios/business bios
--chapter completions

1 Like

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Pinkfeet: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chukswrites:
Queenitee Cbella Rachealfst OluwabuqqyYOLO Patotelli Horladstar Tohyin123 Jane1234f Ikombe Marianneada Kimberlywest Kimkardashain Chumzypinky Pynkylypz Pearl05 Pinkfeet Xtellijay

thanks for mention

1 Like

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
EPISODE EIGHT

A bell chimed in the distance, but the echoing sound seemed to get closer. The truck hummed quietly through the road, bumping over a few rocks, the headlights tearing through the coming darkness. Adam felt the cuffs over his wrist as it burned into his flesh. He felt numb and dizzy, and the last thing he remembered was being dragged into a truck…and also the Scavenger. He felt the rage in him boil over as he thought of the scavenger, and then he felt deflated; of course he’d betrayed him, he was a strange character after all.

The bell chimed again, this time much close. He looked around him but there was nothing but darkness, and a few tiny holes from which light came in. There was a bag over his head, he’d realized that almost immediately, feeling the roughness of the material against his face. He also heard voices, and his body shifted to the side as he heard the screeching of a truck
He remembered the accident and that day at the desert. Gasping and feeling a bit paranoid, he felt his legs and then sighed; he wasn’t naked.
“Alright, get him out.” He heard a voice and felt the truck vibrate as the door was opened.
He heard footsteps and felt strong arms grab hold of him and pull him out. The bag remained over his head as the hands, both clasping hard on his arms, led him through an unknown path. The air was warm around him and he could tell, from the voices and sounds around, that there were more men around.
A door was pushed open, the sound startling him, as he was shoved from the back. They walked into a place that echoed as their feet clicked against the hard floor. The place, wherever it was, was warm and it felt empty.

“Drop him there,” he heard a man say. He recognized the voice as that of the man who’d said something called the scavenger Aaron, and said something about selling him. The hands pulled him and held his shoulder, then he was pushed down onto a hard chair, his hands still cuffed. He breathed heavily, not at all afraid but unsure of what he was feeling. The bag over his head had a stuffy smell, like it’d be used to cover many heads without being washed.

“Get that bag off his head,” the man said again. Adam gasped for fresh air as the bag was yanked off his head. He exhaled and closed his eyes, letting his sweat run down his eyelids and over his lips, then he looked up. They were in some sort of hall; very large, and very empty. A large cross, made of colorful glass, was mounted at the far corner of the hall. He could see a lot of windows, also made with the same colorful glass, all dull and old-looking.

At the corner, where the cross stood, was a raised platform and a railing surrounding it. It was like a cage built to safeguard the cross, except that it looked rusty and broken. He noticed a few wide benches in the hall, but that was it in the way of furniture. His focus was now on the men with him in the room. He could feel someone behind him, and he caught a dark, muscular figure from the side of his eyes. Probably the one who dragged me in here, he suspected. There were three other men in the hall: two armed men standing by two doors on both wings of the hall, and then there was that man he’d recognized.

He had a coy smile on his face, his puffy lips spread wide. He slowly approached Adam, his hood of his tattered cloak resting over his head. He had a large blade sheathed to his belt and tied with a black cord over his fat thighs. He was also muscular, this man, and his dark skin poured out much sweat like he’d been running.

“What’s your name?” he asked and squatted close to him, his breath pungent like rotten onions.
Adam sealed his lips, sure now that he was no longer afraid. If only he could figure out how he’d got his tattoo to surge with great power, he was sure he could take this man. Although, those guys at the door seemed fiercer with their fingers in the triggers of their guns, their faces unsmiling and dirty.
“A silent one, I see.” He straightened up and scratched his chin. “I’m Jakob, but what does it matter? Let’s just say I’m trying to create context here; I don’t know you, you don’t know me, yet we are benefiting from each other.”
“In what way?” Adam spoke, holding Jakob’s dark gaze.

“Ah, he talks,” Jakob said and clapped his hands, turning to the men by the door who barely glanced at them for a second and resumed staring into space.

Jakob took down the hood over his head, revealing a livid scar that cut across the bridge of his nose to the side of his head. The area around the scar was bald, while the rest was covered in patches of hair. Adam stared at it, his eyes following the trail of pink flesh.
“It’s not polite to stare,” Jakob said, his lips tightened. Adam turned to him but said nothing.
“You’re going to make me rich,” Jakob said, leaning close to him. His fingers poked at the tattoo on his arm and traced the letters. “You and this inking. And yet, I’m also going to help you. Ask me how.”

“How?” Adam said, his words low.

“Oh, come on. Now I don’t like this kind of attitude,” Jakob said and a spark jumped into his eyes. “I can’t hear you, I said ask me how!” he shouted, his voice echoing across the hall.
“How?”
He smiled and wiped the drool forming on his lips with the back of his hand. “You see…” he paused and listened as a radio cackled. “One moment,” he said and raised a finger.
“Speak,” he said and listened to a voice blast rapidly over the speaker of the radio. He turned to Adam, his lips tightening and the spark in his eyes becoming fiercer, then he stormed out of the hall. For the first time since they took him, Adam felt his heart thump, and his blood run cold.

The silence in the hall was interrupted as the door behind him swung open and footsteps scraped against the floor. Jakob, breathing heavily, his hood down and the scar on his head reddish, stood in front of Adam, a sly smile on his face.
“And in a little twist, look who we caught hiding in the bushes…literally.”
Just as he said that, Adam watched as the scavenger, apparently unconscious, was dragged and pushed onto a chair which had been pulled up behind him a moment ago by one of those armed guys.

“It’s your buddy, Aaron,” Jakob said, his voice filled with some sort of sadistic excitement. He squatted close to the scavenger as they tied him to the chair. He slapped his face repeatedly and laughed maniacally. The scavenger began to stir slowly then Jakob stood up and began to walk way.

“The buyer arrives in fifteen minutes, in the meantime, you both can have fun talking to each other.”
And with that, he was gone.
Adam watched the scavenger as he groaned and slowly came awake. He had a patch of blood on his head, with a tiny line of red down to the side of his eyes.

“What happened?” he asked, his voice low and his eyes dull. He remained that way for a few minutes, then he suddenly exhaled and his eyes shut open. He stared at Adam for a few moments then he closed his eyes and tried moving his hands.
“You’re tied, there’s no use struggling,” Adam said and looked away.

The scavenger looked at him and then spoke. “I came to rescue you.”
“And you seem to be doing a great job of it. Why bother?” Adam asked, still not looking at him. His eyes moved around the hall, the light outside the dull windows fading into darkness. Nightfall, he thought, and began to wonder who the so-called buyer was. Maybe it might not be so bad after all; he needed to know who he was, maybe this buyer would give him some answers. But what did they need him for?
“Are you even listening to me?” the scavenger asked, rapidly blinking and staring at Adam.

“No, I wasn’t listening. I don’t have to listen to anything you have to say.”
“Let me guess,” he said and became silent. “You’re thinking it might not be so bad an idea to go with the guy who paid a million daris for you, right?”
Adam stared at him without uttering a word.
Finally, the scavenger said, “if I paid that kind of money for a bounty, I’d keep him locked up in a cage, or I’ll slice him open and…” he gasped.
“What?” Adam asked.
“What if the person buying you wants to harvest your organs, no wait,” he paused and shook his head, mumbling to himself. “That’s pretty easy to get in the black market, maybe it’s something sexual.” He turned to Adam, “you’d be surprised how much people are willing to pay just to satisfy their sexual longings. I mean, this one time…”
“Wait,” Adam interrupted him, fearing he was about to launch into a tiring monologue. He stared at the men guarding the door, still in their statue-like position, then he caught a quick movement on the window above.
“I just saw something,” he whispered.

“You’re delusional,” the scavenger said and frowned. “He’ll kill me; you know?”

“Who will?” Adam asked, his eyes narrowed on the window where he watched a small shadow crouch.
“Jakob. Seen that his ugly scar? I did it, and he’s always blamed me for it. Of course he will, I mean it was a mistake but…”
“Shut up, please. There’s someone up there, look,” Adam whispered and the scavenger followed his gaze. They both watched in silence as the shadow moved stealthily across the colored window and then slid in through a small opening. Behind them, they could hear voices getting closer.

“They’re coming,” the scavenger said, but Adam didn’t reply. His eyes were fixed on this shadow; there was something odd about it, and he knew this because his arm was beginning to pulsate and his head was getting numb. Images flashed in his head, broken and scattered but fond, like a cherished memory.

The scavenger wriggled on his chair then stopped when the shadow crawled to a ledge and then dropped down on the guard by the left wing. They dropped with a thud, the guard letting out a grunt as a thin blade glistened in the shadow’s hand and dropped on the body. The other guard was immediately alerted and as he lifted his weapon in a bid to attack, he fell backwards clutching his throat and letting out a gurgled scream.
“Uh-oh, we’re dead,” the scavenger said and tried to shift his chair backwards as the shadow approached them. Adam remained still, his head throbbing and his eyes fixed on the shadow. The voices behind them were getting closer, just as the shadow got to them.
“Who the hell are you?” The scavenger said. “You’re not touching him, by god; you’ll have to kill me first.” As if by his order, the shadow raised the glistening blade and he immediately shut his eyes.

Adam watched the shadow slice off the used to bind the scavenger, and then it stood close to him. They stared at each other for a long time, his eyes searching the shadow’s face and only making out a glistening brown eyes and a lock of brown hair. A girl.
She cut off his cuffs and turned away, but not before he grabbed her hand. The moment his fingers closed around her arm, she winced loudly and so did he. It felt like a loud speaker had been placed close to his head.
The voices behind them became alerted and hurried footsteps began to get closer. The shadow freed her arm from his grasp and fled, skipping through the walls and getting out through the window.
“Come on,” the scavenger said, searching one of the dead guards. “We’re free, time to freaking get out!”

Jakob stood in the empty hall, his face pale and his eyes wide open. The two chairs were empty, and the two guards were dead. But how?
He slowly turned to the hooded men with him, his hands trembling.
“I hate disappointments,” one of them said.
He tried to talk, his words mumbling, but then he heard a wrenching sound and before he could react he felt a cold blade plunge through his back.
One of the hooded men squatted close to a small footprint on the floor, his hood falling back as he bent closer and sniffed it, raising up dust with his snout. He growled and coughed away the dust sticking to his fur, then he turned to the other. “There’s another one.”

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Weedfree: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Unexpected fourth option someone else rescues Adam and the scavenger so the girl is like Adam. Your story raises questions so it is fun to read and guess
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Weedfree:
Unexpected fourth option someone else rescues Adam and the scavenger so the girl is like Adam. Your story raises questions so it is fun to read and guess

Exactly!

Thanks for reading, man
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2018
TBH

I DON'T think I'm very much inspired to be writing this story and updating every Saturday, when I've only got one dedicated reader.

It's a great story, isn't it? So what's the problem?
sad
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by muhammed50(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chukswrites:
TBH

I DON'T think I'm very much inspired to be writing this story and updating every Saturday, when I've only got one dedicated reader.

sad
I'm following bumper to bumper...
Just lazy to comment

1 Like

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by PreciousG1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chukswrites:
TBH

sad

We're following. Trying to manage the weekly suspense.
Please continue
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by genius43(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
We are here, cone and continue
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Alright. Thanks guys.

But please try and comment; that's all I need: that and the fact that you enjoy a good story.

Tomorrow's Saturday, and that means episode 9.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by michael123pelemo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chukswrites:
Alright. Thanks guys.

But please try and comment; that's all I need: that and the fact that you enjoy a good story.

Tomorrow's Saturday, and that means episode 9.
Yay!!!����
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Weedfree: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
I am not surprised you are not getting alot of readers it is expected with the genre of literature you write science fiction.Nairaland has 2000000 members half of which are intelligent but are further divided into groups with various interest those for science fiction will be low. The best selling sci fi book for me DUNE sold 12 million copies compared to the over 100 even 500 million copies other genres of literature has and that is the Western world compared to Nigeria a under developed country you will not expect so many viewership. You have a great sorry which should not be read free of charge but paid for. Don't deny those who appreciate your story the opportunity to enjoy it. I would like to know what happens next. Thank you

1 Like

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Weedfree:
I am not surprised you are not getting alot of readers it is expected with the genre of literature you write science fiction.Nairaland has 2000000 members half of which are intelligent but are further divided into groups with various interest those for science fiction will be low. The best selling sci fi book for me DUNE sold 12 million copies compared to the over 100 even 500 million copies other genres of literature has and that is the Western world compared to Nigeria a under developed country you will not expect so many viewership. You have a great sorry which should not be read free of charge but paid for. Don't deny those who appreciate your story the opportunity to enjoy it. I would like to know what happens next. Thank you

Hi there. Thanks for this. And no, I won't feel discouraged and I appreciate those that take out time to read my story, and alos comment. In the end I just want to tell a great story.
I haven't updated because of some emergencies at home. We'll see how this week goes.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Lunah(f): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Seriously, you are extremely good and I love this story, stumbled on it on a blog first, just seeing your posts here.

I dey your back Jare.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lunah:
Seriously, you are extremely good and I love this story, stumbled on it on a blog first, just seeing your posts here.

I dey your back Jare.

Thanks a lot, Lunah.

And could you please tell me the blog you stumbled upon it on?
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Lunah(f): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chukswrites:

Thanks a lot, Lunah.
And could you please tell me the blog you stumbled upon it on?
Tushstories.com

1 Like

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lunah:

Tushstories.com

Oh, cool. The series runs there.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Dagger79(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
I just love the shadow babe already, more bro.
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Dagger79:
I just love the shadow babe already, more bro.

I'm sorry if there'll be any delay in updating. I'll try to get an episode in tomorrow. I've just been overloaded with work and approaching deadlines.

Please bear with me.

--Chukswrites
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Ayotomiwa29(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
I love this good work op
Pls more updates
Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hello, constant readers.

I haven't updated this story in two weeks because of I've been extra busy. I will catch up from next week, I promise. I shall be a bit free by then and so I'll write more updates.

Thanks for reading.
--Chukswrites

1 Like

Re: ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi by genius43(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chukswrites:
Hello constant readers.

I haven't updated this story in two weeks because of I've been extra busy. I will catch up from next week, I promise. I shall be a bit free by then and so I'll write more updates.

Thanks for reading.
--Chukswrites

We will be waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Article Writer Needed / My Unforgetful Life Story / Enter The Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.