Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead (60735 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2018
angry...... And he finally died in ACTIVE SERVICE angry angry angry
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Mission accomplished
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Yinxies(f): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Looks like that's what op wants us to believe

BruncleZuma:
We've been successfully shocked...since the young bride has been added to the mix, did she kill him or contribute to his demise?

[img]https://i./3NnVZ.gif[/img]
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by UncleJudax(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Some women fit marry anytrhing sha grin
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by kizaronto: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2018
May be she engaged baba in a marathon s***. I no talk pass that one.
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Bestchisom(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2018
I pity the young lady... She's now a widow... Life can be cruel sometimes.... Chaii!!
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:
Was he even alive before?

He should instead be grateful that God made it easy for him

Cuz people that are better than him died through accidents and heaven didn't fall

The lady on his left should instead be happy

All properties are now yours

This is what you get when you are fervent in prayer

God have an answer to all our petitions

In all things, let God be forever praised

As if he doesn't have children, right?

Wonder where your senses went to.
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Oreofepeters: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
someone else will bang her.

that's to tell you the dead know nothing.
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by victorian(f): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
At least he died a happy and fulfilled man.

She can now enjoy her wealth and riches in peace grin.

Even when I saw their wedding video online.. In my. Mind, I say this man don die finish.. He has gladly signed his death certificate.

Age 87! Still fucvking a vibrant calabar woman, even marry her put for house! It's finished.
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Donjazzy12(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Upritman:
@SuanusBlog

A renowned lawyer and former lawmaker from Ogoni in Rivers State, Senator Cyrus Nunieh is dead.

The sad event occurred after the 88 year old Elder statesman married a young lady identified as Rosemary Ijeoma last year which went viral on the internet.

Suanu's Blog recalls that the wedding took place at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

His former wife had died in 1991.

Speaking on why he decided to marry again at old age, Senator Nunieh had said;
“I cannot continue to stay alone. I love her and she loves me. We understand each other and she is also intelligent. In marriage, there are advantages somewhere and disadvantages in other areas.
“There is no limitation in age. Some may say you are old; you may soon die. But some were dead even before they were born. Some were one year or two years old and they die. Death is not always dependent upon a man’s age.
“You know that rose is the best of all flowers and we have two Marys in the Bible; we have Mary, the mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.
“She too (Rosemary) is a believer of the Bible. But why are you particular about her age? She is not an infant. She is a very charming woman.”

Unfortunately, death has cut him off from enjoying his new wife.

The late Senator until his death was the President of Bori State Movement.

It may interest you to know that Senator Nunieh was the first lawyer in Ogoniland.

May his soul rest in peace.

(c)
http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/08/obituary-senator-cyrus-nunieh-is-dead.html?m=1
She will now inherit everything!
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Rhozabeth(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Died almost a year after remarrying at the age of 87, hope there wont't be any claim to his properties ...

This is the kinda set up you need fictional character like Maddux, Head of the Claims Department of National Fidelity Insurance Company in James Hardley Chase series .
What are u talking about? Claim is the motive behind marrying the aged man! So let the claims begin!
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by walemetro: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2018
hmmm.... now she has senate money and can pick any young engine she wants.....not bad.

Upritman:
@SuanusBlog

A renowned lawyer and former lawmaker from Ogoni in Rivers State, Senator Cyrus Nunieh is dead.

The sad event occurred after the 88 year old Elder statesman married a young lady identified as Rosemary Ijeoma last year which went viral on the internet.

Suanu's Blog recalls that the wedding took place at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

His former wife had died in 1991.

Speaking on why he decided to marry again at old age, Senator Nunieh had said;
“I cannot continue to stay alone. I love her and she loves me. We understand each other and she is also intelligent. In marriage, there are advantages somewhere and disadvantages in other areas.
“There is no limitation in age. Some may say you are old; you may soon die. But some were dead even before they were born. Some were one year or two years old and they die. Death is not always dependent upon a man’s age.
“You know that rose is the best of all flowers and we have two Marys in the Bible; we have Mary, the mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.
“She too (Rosemary) is a believer of the Bible. But why are you particular about her age? She is not an infant. She is a very charming woman.”

Unfortunately, death has cut him off from enjoying his new wife.

The late Senator until his death was the President of Bori State Movement.

It may interest you to know that Senator Nunieh was the first lawyer in Ogoniland.

May his soul rest in peace.

(c)
http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/08/obituary-senator-cyrus-nunieh-is-dead.html?m=1
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Sharp girl

Anyways

Get free bitcoin and ETH... Link in my signature grin
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Frankiss44:

Maddux my man that year...

If you know you know Bro ...
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by MartinCorridon: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Died almost a year after remarrying at the age of 87, hope there wont't be any claim to his properties ...

This is the kinda set up you need fictional character like Maddux, Head of the Claims Department of National Fidelity Insurance Company in James Hardley Chase series .

Steve Harmas and Vic Malloy are on their way wink

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by mybestlove(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2018
That girl was too young for him.

The girl's blood strong pass his own
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by sisisioge: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Wow! Shall we say she's got good investment appetite? May God rest the man well. Adios.
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Centcanada: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
What will I call this lady now? So you open your corocoro eye marry this man and thought you will enjoy the marriage or did you go there just for the man to 'Will' some assets to you? Imagine this man satisfying you sexually! Its impossible. No try this shit in your next world. I rest my case Nairalanders.
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by jamael(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Maxymilliano:

You are good. In fact, I can send you the four other Chase novels if you need.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by idonhammer: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2018
only in Ogoniland the wife will inherit something, here in Igbo land the man properties belongs to Umunna. if you do anyhow they deal with u mercilessly.

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by adesaeed2020: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin grin grin grin

The Old Man

An 88 year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season.

But one day he went out in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun."

The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle." "And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried.

Dumbfounded, the old man replied "No."

The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!"

"That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."

"That's kind of what I'm getting at..." replied the doctor.

Hmmm.......This table u are shaking, my hand no dey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by iukpe: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
88-Year-Old Ex Nigerian Senator Who Married A Younger Bride Is Dead!

Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead

angry
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by olusamuel01: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wow... if it is love, mehn i've got nothing to say... but death comes to everyone. trust me, the story would be different if it was the lady who died.

https://gospelredefined.com
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
He fvcked a good fvck cry
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Babyforever(f): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
dingbang:
She will be happy on the day of burial
How do you know

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by clemco33(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:
That young lady wise abeg...
ijeoma why?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
The Vulture Gold Digger is a Patient Bird.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by KingCassy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
I hope it's not what I'm thinking sad

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by Habibatuley23: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
ruffhandu:
Are you saying that "Fresh blood don kill am"?
E don be for the gal. The culture of the land forbids her from leaving that family (a.ka. remarrying). She can only remain there and get laid by anyone (if non of his kinsmen exclusively takes over) and perhaps bear children for the late husband. But one thing, she can never go back to her father's house and remarry. She will remain a widow all her life
What a cursed tradition is that?b
Re: Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead by ruffhandu: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Habibatuley23:

What a cursed tradition is that?b

My brother, everyone should ask very well before marrying someone from a place he/she doesn't know very well. Some traditions are simply prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.