Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting (757 Views)

Display Issue On Microsoft Surface Book / Digital Book Formatting Services / Hello Guys,pls Can Autocad Work On Microsoft Surface Pro?and Is It A Good Gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting by 7ftMan(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Hello all,
Goodmorning. I am in dire need on how I can format this document to print per page without it printing the next page header as the footer of the previous page but instead it should print it as the header of the next new page.

At the time of creation, I made use of section breaks: next page break and continuous.

I would be so grateful if the Microsoft word guru can help me out on this.

Attached below is the first printed page of the problem described above.

Thanks.

Re: Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting by oyekanwahab(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
me i want to help but i don't understand what you are saying
Re: Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting by 7ftMan(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
oyekanwahab:
me I want to help but I don't understand what you are saying
You see that line at the bottom of that printed document. It is not supposed to be there. It is supposed to be at the top of the next document to be printed( page 2)
Re: Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting by oyekanwahab(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
7ftMan:

You see that line at the bottom of that printed document. It is not supposed to be there. It is supposed to be at the top of the next document to be printed( page 2)

on the bottom section of the page twice, it will open the footer , delete everything there that all
Re: Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting by zenith4biz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Easiest way, delete the header and footer and print the first page, insert the header and footer and print the next page

Second method, go to header and footer on the menu bar and go to options, customise the option to your taste

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Extend Your Laptop Battery Life / Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware 2.0 Makes Your Antivirus Obsolete / 15 CMD Commands Every Windows User Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.