Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,717 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

See First Photo Of D'banj Since Son's Death. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See First Photo Of D'banj Since Son's Death. (636 Views)

Davido Spotted Outside For The First Time Since Son's Passing(Pictures) / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See First Photo Of D'banj Since Son's Death. by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
http://www.godgobless.com/2018/08/see-first-photo-of-dbanj-since-sons.html

SEE 1ST PHOTO OF D'BANJ SINCE DEATH OF SON

Even though D'banj is the mourning the passing away of his son, he still looks dapper in his newly released photo.

D'banj has for the first time shared a photo of himself since the death of his son.

The music star took to his Instagram page on Tuesday, August 14, 2018, where he posted a photo of himself looking dressed in shades of pink.

This would be the first time we will be seeing D'banj's photo since the demise of his son. It would be recalled that a few days ago he released a song which he dedicated to his wife.

D'banj dedicates new song to wife

About a week ago, D'banj released a new song and dedicated to his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow. The music star shared a snippet of the song on his Instagram page on Wednesday, August 8, 2018. D'banj went on to caption the short version of the song with a word of encouragement to his wife.

"Together We Will Pass Every Test That We Pass Through. This Is For You My ❤️#WhatYouWant #LetterToMyWife #Everything #MamaDaniel 8/8/18," he wrote.

This is coming a few days after the singer shared on his Instagram how his family have experienced hard and trying times since the demise of his son.
"The past few weeks have been trying and difficult"-D'banj says

D'banj says the past few weeks have been incredibly trying and difficult since the death of his son. The music star made this known on his Instagram page on Thursday, August 2, 2018. He made this known with a photo of himself looking really sad.

"The past few weeks have been incredibly trying and difficult, but God’s love has kept me and my family going. I can't thank my team enough and the incredible love from you all. May God keep us all. #StrongerTogether'... " he captioned the photo.

Source:http://www.godgobless.com/2018/08/see-first-photo-of-dbanj-since-sons.html

Lalasticlala
FynestBoi
Mynd44
Seun
Thegeneralqueen
Missyb3

(1) (Reply)

Five People Who Have Real Life Superpowers / Popular Nigerian Actress Shares Almost Revealing Underwear PHOTO / Kim Kardashian Shares Another Naked Photo To Promote Her Makeup Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.