Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Bukola Saraki Fires Oshiomhole, APC: You Can't Drag Me To Gutter With You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Fires Oshiomhole, APC: You Can't Drag Me To Gutter With You (236 Views)

PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Fires Oshiomhole, APC: You Can't Drag Me To Gutter With You by nnamdikanu4ipob: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki said that he cannot yield to the plan of the the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to drag him to the gutter.

Saraki stated this in reaction to the claim of the National Working Committee (NWC) of APC which described alleged Senate President’s action during the blockade of the National Assembly by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) as treasonable.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/15/bukola-saraki-fires-oshiomhole-apc-you-cant-drag-me-to-gutter-with-you/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Drops To 11.14% In July / Godswill Akpabio Wins Suit To Prevent Saraki From Declaring Seat Vacant / kebbi Gov Bagudu Offers Automatic Employment To 45 Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.