Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday (664 Views)

Tracking Available Interview Date For USA Immigrant Visa In Nigeria 2023 / Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead / Affordable Places To Spend The Sallah Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Hello house, good job you guys are doing here, Lady Guinevere, Seyewest, Omobendel, all the gurus in the house. Pls my US visa interview date comes up next week tuesday, 21st of August, and I've just realised that same day is Muslim/sallah holiday. So what happens to my interview, will it still hold, be postponed, do I have to reschedule, urgent answers pls as I'm confused and this is my first time applying.
Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by eleko1: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
cool dnt fear/confused, Go there after Salah holiday.Wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by Babyforever(f): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Better go there on the day of the interview

2 Likes

Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by ysteph: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Please go there before the 21st. You will be rescheduled. It could be a day before your scheduled interview of after. To be on the safe side please check your email closely or go there before the end of this week to confirm. I am posting from experience.
4realjenny:
Hello house, good job you guys are doing here, Lady Guinevere, Seyewest, Omobendel, all the gurus in the house. Pls my US visa interview date comes up next week tuesday, 21st of August, and I've just realised that same day is Muslim/sallah holiday. So what happens to my interview, will it still hold, be postponed, do I have to reschedule, urgent answers pls as I'm confused and this is my first time applying.

1 Like

Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks @ baby forever, I went on US embassy website and got a hold of their public holidays, its Wednesday 23rd, so I'm not affected.

1 Like

Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks @ysteph, no, I've not gotten any email from the embassy yet and I believe I'll not be affected, the holiday doesn't affect my interview.

1 Like

Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Eleko1

Ese gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by eleko1: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
4realjenny:
Eleko1

Ese gan
Abeg, make sure u greet ur interviewer gud morg/smile oo.Ansa accordingly short and simple. Dnt fidget/look up and down.May Arab man interview u.God has filled ur mouth with laughter. U'll surely laugh/smile.God has giving u favor in the sight of dem.It shall com to pass, wherever u go, u'll not go EMPTY.Bless u
Re: Interview Date Clashes With Sallah Holiday by Mzblossom1: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
And may God bless you also for your kind words, is there Arab man interviewing at US embassy? Hehehe.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk about Jordan Knowledgeable and Non knowledgeable / Nigerian International Passport / Help!!! Have I Been Scammed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.