Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Incredible Healing Powers Of Your Thought,your Emotions And Your Mind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Incredible Healing Powers Of Your Thought,your Emotions And Your Mind (413 Views)

10 Foods With Healing Powers That Can Help You Recover Quickly From An Illness / The Healing Powers Of Honey By Cal Orey Pdf / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Incredible Healing Powers Of Your Thought,your Emotions And Your Mind by prettyirene: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2018
's not easy having a kind heart in a cruel world, not everyone will have the heart you have and not every one will appreciate you and what you do for them. So be prepared to face a lot of disappointment and betrayal along the way..... My only hope is that KARMA exists ...I have been a victim of karma and it always has a way of making me behave right....

Why this intro you make ask, because 25 percent of illnesses are caused by emotional distress...I have customer who comes every week to buy Lexotan...... though he comes with prescriptions I wasn't comfortable with his frequent intake....i had to ask him a question or two and he opened up to me that his wife left him with his kids....hmm....we spent hours talking...he laid the cards on the table....he told me how he trained the woman in school....he was her first....how he got her a job , established her only to find out that she was cheating with another man....despite that, he forgave her and they tried to make their marriage work....according to him he isn't innocent in the acts of adultery anyway this things happens. I appreciated the facts that he was truthful and sincere about his contribution to the breakdown of the marriage....
I tried speaking to his wife the next day she's also my patients, called her up she sounded so unruly on the phone....hmmmm this man must have done something wrong...i don't think it's normal for a typical African woman to pack her bags and her children and leave her matrimonial home...there's something Mr Chinedu (Not real name isn't saying). I called him up and counseled him on the need to move on at least for now so as not to harm himself as his health is fast deteriorating.....I know there are a lot of people out there going through one form of emotional problems or the other.... which is currently affecting their health and state of mind....no drug or medicine can help solve the problem....the only thing is to really love yourself...if you have being good count your blessings and move on....its their loss not yours...when we start loving ourselves, everything in our life works...we come from a place of love , positivity and gratitude we can live a much more abundant and vibrant lives. Every thought we think is creating our future and ultimately affecting our health.

The importance of our emotions can not be underestimated. When we have a deeper understanding of how they affect us, we can use them to help in our healing and creating a better life for ourselves. In addition, no treatise on the subject of the emotions would be complete with out understanding the power of our minds in affecting our emotional reality.

For so long emotions have been something to be kept under control and a perception of weakness has often been associated with an emotional display. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. The suppression of our emotions is one of the fastest ways of setting up an energetic disturbance in our bodies. Emotion = energy in motion, and when an energetic disturbance or blockage occurs within, we are then at risk of creating dis-ease, cellular damage, etc.

Disease can be healed if we are willing to change the way we think and believe and act!

Incredible examples of healing have been attributed to the healing power of the emotions. A prime example is American author, Brandon Bays who shares her amazing story in her book” The Journey”.She tells of how she completely cured herself of a football sized tumor, by exploring the layers of emotion associated with the tumor and completely resolving all issues around them. The book shows the role our emotions have in creating the reality we experience and an effective way of changing that reality.

Emotions are now recognized as having a sound scientific basis. Dr Candace Pert in her book, Molecules of Emotion states, “For me the key concept is that the emotions exist in the body as informational chemicals, the neuropeptides and receptors, and they also exist in another realm, the one we experience as feeling, inspiration, love-beyond the physical. The emotions move back and forth, flowing freely between both places, and in that sense, they connect the physical and nonphysical. We know that the way health occurs in the physical body has to do with the flow of the biochemicals of emotion.
“My work has taught me that there is a physical reality to the emotions.”

Re: The Incredible Healing Powers Of Your Thought,your Emotions And Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
this is true and that's why we all need to learn how to control the super powers of our mind.

I sell the full book for just #2000 naira only.

please call me on 08167670563
thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Living A Healthy Life With HIV! / Interview: Upcoming Dj/producer Harjex The DJ / Nigerian Man Takes A Bath & Swims In Massive Flood That Overtook His Home (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.