Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas (520 Views)

The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab / Islamic Polygyny And Maintenance Of Justice / Polygamy (Polygyny): "Should I live with his second wife" and lots more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
BismiLLAH AlhamduliLLAH
Book Alert
What About Polygyny
A book by Hamidah Bint Abbas
@ hamidahbintabbas.com

The debate on polygyny in Islam

Kel: A man isn't allowed to marry more than one wife.
Mel: Clear unambiguous text in the Quran permits a man to marry more than one wife.

Kel: A woman is permitted to stipulate against polygyny in her marriage contract.
Mel: No! Scholars are of two opinions on this, hence a woman is indeed not permitted to stipulate against polygyny in her marriage contract.

Kel: Polygyny is a neutrally permissible deed.
Mel: No! Polygyny is a virtuous Sunnah.

Mel: One woman can't be enough for one man's sexual need.
Kel: A woman is enough for a man's sexual need.

Kel: Polygyny isn't fair to the females.
Mel: Polygyny is for the benefit of the females.

```Hamidah Bint Abbas``` : I just can't wait to publish my book ( What About Polygyny ). And all these debates will cease. Eidhul adha 1439 (2018) is the launching in sha ALLAH. www.hamidahbintabbas.com is the venue.

So much debates on Polygyny…..

I am promising you that my message presents so much clarity on polygyny to the extent that it ended all the debates on polygyny. My message doesn't debate polygyny. It presents so much light on polygyny hence the debates on polygyny died a natural death.

Assuring you that all the debates on polygyny will end doesn't seem feasible. Get your hand laid on my book ( What About Polygyny ) then glorify the praises of your Lord.

My book proves to you that polygyny isn't a difficult topic as widely believed rather polygyny is only an highly misunderstood topic.

With the presentation of authentic knowledge my book resolves all the misunderstanding surrounding polygyny.

Without having a good grasp on the fundamentals of polygyny, the debates on polygyny will never end. Part One of this book present the fundamentals while Part Two resolves the debate. Immerse yourself in Part One before we fly into Part Two.

My book is free because I want all Muslim to have access to this knowledge irrespective of financial status. If you have the financial means kindly ensure that you sponsor the publicity of this knowledge to other Muslims worldwide via www.hamidahbintabbas.com. The launching is online. It is on eid. The book is in soft copy. The book is free. Download. Read. Benefit Muslims worldwide with the book by sending the book to them. The book is in PDF format. You need to install any PDF reader. Either PDF reader or Adobe on your phone or Laptop.

If a book on polygyny isn't imposing, defending nor attacking polygyny. Then what makes the book fascinating, captivating, intriguing and highly soothing?
To find out, watch out for the launching of my book

anticipate the launching Eidul Adha 1439 is the date

© HAMIDAH BINT ABBAS
Re: Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
For the sake of ALLAH, join the awareness mission. Publicize as much as you can. Send the bc to your contacts Set the image as your dp. May ALLAH accept it as an act of Ibadaah.
Re: Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 22, 2018
AlhamduliLLAH. Eid is here, to celebrate, Hamidah is giving out a FREE book on Polygyny. Download instantly @ https://hamidahbintabbas.com/what-about-polygyny-part-one/

(1) (Reply)

On Filling The Inner Hole And Coming Home / Indonesian Officials and Muslim Clerics Want People to Skip Valentine / Imam Threatened And Mosque Shut Down. . . In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.