Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry (1491 Views)

I Urgently Need A Responsible Lady / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? / I Need A Responsible Man For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by ASPchris(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2018
hi guys, I am 35 years graduate and working, I am seriously searching for a decent beautiful igbo lady to marry, a graduate with good height. Please email me so we can hook
up.thanks " bobmekuson@Yahoo.com"

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by ednut1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
D ladies in ur church, work, area nko

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
what about your colleagues at the office? or the sisters in your church? or those single ladies in your area?

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by ASPchris(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
ednut1:
D ladies in ur church, work, area nko
I normally meet foreigners both in my church and work area . I don't want to marry a foreigner that is the problem
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by ASPchris(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
what about your colleagues at the office? or the sisters in your church? or those single ladies in your area?
95% Of ladies I meet are foreigners and I don't want to marry a foreigner.
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by ASPchris(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ire2:
And you thought to yourself that nairaland is the best place to find such lady.
Anything can happen bro, you can't tell. My request sounds funny but I am very serious
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
ASPchris:
95% Of ladies I meet are foreigners and I don't want to marry a foreigner.
smiles... I love you for that.. pure African breed

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
ASPchris:
hi guys, I am 35 years graduate and working, I am seriously searching for a decent beautiful igbo lady to marry, a graduate with good height. Please email me so we can hook
up.thanks " bobmekuson@Yahoo.com"
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
smiles... I love you for that.. pure African breed
cheesy
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good luck
just say u want it.quit beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
nwanneni:
just say u want it.quit beating about the bush
Good for you
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
cheesy
Nwanyi Oma kedu
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:

Nwanyi Oma kedu
I'm fine, you? You say you love the op, I want start una wedding planstongue
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm fine, you? You say you love the op, I want start una wedding planstongue
lolsss... Nsogbu adiro. please na two bags of rice we go cook that day oh cos our wedding go to be operation feed the nations. Infact na come as you are wedding
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
lolsss... Nsogbu adiro. please na two bags of rice we go cook that day oh cos our wedding go to be operation feed the nations. Infact na come as you are wedding
Oya op, send her pm. Let's start from there grin
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oya op, send her pm. Let's start from there grin
op said he wants igbo lady and me come from Kenya.. how e wan take work?
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
op said he wants igbo lady and me come from Kenya.. how e wan take work?
Be seriousgrin him fit be your husband
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Be seriousgrin him fit be your husband
lol..serious people dey fmc owerri.. if truly im be my husband, what took him so long to locate me abi na so I small reach?
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
lol..serious people dey fmc owerri.. if truly im be my husband, what took him so long to locate me abi na so I small reach?
Lol, how was your day dear?
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, how was your day dear?
it panned out well... and yours? hope the sun wasn't unfriendly?
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
it panned out well... and yours? hope the sun wasn't unfriendly?
It went well. The sun was not much in ph. Rain for 5 minutes and sun for 3 minutes. grin
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
oyindidi and missmich this one una carry the thread for head, I hope it's not application form filling things....lol.
Some guys find it difficult to approach a lady physically. ladies feel free to apply op May be serious o.
let me go and call Dominique, mynd44 or lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Munzy14:
oyindidi and missmich this one una carry the thread for head, I hope it's not application form filling things....lol.
Some guys find it difficult to approach a lady physically. ladies feel free to apply op May be serious o.
let me go and call Domi..nique, myn..d44 or lala..sticlala.
I want hook am up with miss grin

You no seriousgrin
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
You no seriousgrin
no lemme catch you sha
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
It went well. The sun was not much in ph. Rain for 5 minutes and sun for 3 minutes. grin
e means say lion born pikin.. lolsss. na wetin dem tell us when we dey small, say if e rain small and sun come hug the rain.. e means say lion Don born. hurrah!
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Munzy14(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:

You no seriousgrin
lol, for miss who?.
Op could be very serious o. I have met a lot of well to do guys like that. Ready to marry, but can't approach a lady physically. like wooing things.
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Munzy14(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
no lemme catch you sha
ASPchris open this chance card. This is how u av won 1st leg of Quater final o. lol
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by ASPchris(m): 2:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Munzy14:

lol, for miss who?.
Op could be very serious o. I have met a lot of well to do guys like that. Ready to marry, but can't approach a lady physically. like wooing things.
Can't approach a lady broda is not true. People have stories, when you get close you understand.
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by Munzy14(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2018
ASPchris:
Can't approach a lady broda is not true. People have stories, when you get close you understand.
you are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by scarplanet(m): 3:06am On Aug 18, 2018
MissMich:
e means say lion born pikin.. lolsss. na wetin dem tell us when we dey small, say if e rain small and sun come hug the rain.. e means say lion Don born. hurrah!

Where are you resident mich?
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry by MissMich(f): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
scarplanet:

Where are you resident mich?
lagos sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure / I Need A Sweet Babe For A Long Term Relationship / South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.