Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) (46690 Views)

SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Viral Video Of SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere / SARS Operatives Seen Learning From Suspected Fraudsters They Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Addy003(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mayor555:
There are good men of the force too... Its just very bad they're not celebrated...

If you know you know o..

Lol you be typing like you are a police man, see defense tactics
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
shocked
That Video proves Nothing, you just want people to click on your blog and view your page.

Did you have any encounter with the occupants of that vehicle after the incident,can you defend this your claim in a court of law.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Issafela:
Osinbajo may have had his say in Abuja, but SARS operatives are currently having their way and extorting in Surulele, Lagos.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/sars-operatives-seen-extorting-lagosians-in-surulere-lagos-video/

Despite Osibanjo order and IG Directives.

Well they said he is a mere commissioner, the IG only show the directives to the media and not the SARS structure

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Brunicekid(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
niggi4life:
Majority of those guys you see are NOT SARS, Most of them are Armed Robbers, that's why if you insist they should take you to the station they won't!!! But they will work on your psyche that even you wont be able to ask them to take you to the station.

There should be undercover police that will tail these bastards and get them arrested.

I am NOT joking, these SARS are robbers, it's a very safe and new way to rob/steal from people without being questioned
Ideed,you have a very great point in this.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
So armed robbers will stand by the roadside for the whole day and brandish guns in broad daylight? Where are the real police then?

Please tell us another story

niggi4life:
Majority of those guys you see are NOT SARS, Most of them are Armed Robbers, that's why if you insist they should take you to the station they won't!!! But they will work on your psyche that even you wont be able to ask them to take you to the station.

There should be undercover police that will tail these bastards and get them arrested.

I am NOT joking, these SARS are robbers, it's a very safe and new way to rob/steal from people without being questioned
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Alva2018: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by INFOBIZ3: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
THIS WORLD IS A TESTING GROUND FOR US, ANYONE WHO FAIL GOES TO HELL, AND ANYONE WHO PASS GOES TO HEAVEN.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by KingCassy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
I doubt if this re-branding will change them angry

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by pta4u2nv: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
You have said it all ....WORD
niggi4life:

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Mayor555(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Addy003:

Lol you be typing like you are a police man, see defense tactics

Sorry sir, I don't get you?
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
niggi4life:

oil dey ur head!!! I couldn't agree more..
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Where is that osibanjo self
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by excellentj4teal(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Report them here

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by bobolistica(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Honestly when I see all this news about SARS agents,I tend to wonder if it's still the same Nigerian SARS personal that are in Akwa Ibom state that are operating elsewhere

The few encounters I've had with them,they just do their business,normal stop and search and off I go.

The other day I was driving,they pulled me over,they searched me,my wallet and the car which was actually my mom's...when they didn't find anything,they allowed me go.unlike what I hear about them...

But truth be told,I don't like SARS for anything ...
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by bareal(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
niggi4life:

You need to experience these useless SARS to understand the situation. Our office assistant was brutalised at Ita-Oshin in Abeokuta while repairing his vehicle on Saturday evening. He was taken to their station in Magbon after so much beating. He was bailed with 35k the next day to get him out.

These people are rogues, they just need to be scrapped, nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Prettysophy: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Their evil operation will soon come and end. Terrorists!
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by liberation100: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dem dey collect the last supper from lagosians...

But wait ooooo....from that distance how u hear Wetin Dem dey talk... Nigerians and drawing conclusions sha

Even SARS hands no clean....

Let's restructure SARS not just change name and their ogas, the boys need to reach aro for mental testing like seriously

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Dee60: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
The transmission is yet to be transmitted.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by ezekiel4luv(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
There's a need for people be educated concerning this.... Many people are not even aware that there is a publication from the acting president as at yesterday concerning this SARS issues. so please kindy share and enlighten the people around you that you can. I believe it will go along way in helping.
obafemee80:
grin

SARS and FSARS are birds of a feather...

They will keep extorting like their Uncles in the Senate grin
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
niggi4life:

they are sars don't get it twisted. they are sers. they are operating in a banana republic
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
bobolistica:
Honestly when I see all this news about SARS agents,I tend to wonder if it's still the same Nigerian SARS personal that are in Akwa Ibom state that are operating elsewhere

The few encounters I've had with them,they just do their business,normal stop and search and off I go.

The other day I was driving,they pulled me over,they searched me,my wallet and the car which was actually my mom's...when they didn't find anything,they allowed me go.unlike what I hear about them...

But truth be told,I don't like SARS for anything ...
their major operations are in a selected states, and the sers are majorly the the Yoruba extraction. states of operations are Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo. Osun, Ekiti, Edo, Delta, Cross rivers, Anambra, IMO, Abia, Ebony.

the Lagos, Edo, Ogun, Oyo are the hotspot.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by tiwiex(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
niggi4life:

Why not ban them outrightly? We were not bad before SARS.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by don4real18(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
How do we know they are extorting them from the pictures?
Don't spread false news
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Akabuking: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Extortion Addicts.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Issafela:
Osinbajo may have had his say in Abuja, but SARS operatives are currently having their way and extorting in Surulele, Lagos.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/sars-operatives-seen-extorting-lagosians-in-surulere-lagos-video/

all these news should b posted on police twitter handle copying osinbajo. No one can do anything about d info when u put it on NL
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
germanized:
Nigerians need to be informed that not every policeman wearing a labelled polo or shirt is a SARS officer. There are so many units in the police force like Anti-Cultism, Anti-Robbery, Anti-Kidnapping etc and that's where a lot of people get confused and tag them SARS officers.

The attack should be on the police force in general and not just SARS, cos the unit is just one of many others and the thieves in the force are using that opportunity to harass people all the time. Any young man can be harassed by these people and it's just so unfair. They should remember that whatever they do to people today, karma will also visit their family members in the future.

Nigerians should begin to protest about their politicians.. They are the main people we need to deal with..
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by niggi4life(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
fineboynl:
they are sars don't get it twisted. they are sers. they are operating in a banana republic
My brother, i have witnessed over 5 different busting of these thieves and they were out-rightly not SARS.
The truth is, before now, Robbers paraded themselves in police uniform and extort the innocent ones. But there were majorly two things that put them off.
1. The Identification No on the uniform can easily be traced( By an unknown experienced cop)

2. The fear of police is not as much again compared to SARS

Just find one better Polo Shirt( Black) put up the inscription SARS and you are good to go

Even the Regular Cops fear them not to talk-less of us
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by DJInfluence: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
these pictures proves nada...… grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Princedapace:

Nigerians should begin to protest about their politicians.. They are the main people we need to deal with..

Everything in Nigeria needs a complete overhaul. We didn't build our systems well; education, politics, healthcare, security and so on. May God help us.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by bendike: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
They were all over Akowonjo yesterday and today. Business as usual.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
germanized:

Everything in Nigeria needs a complete overhaul. We didn't build our systems well; education, politics, healthcare, security and so on. May God help us.

Thank u. That is why I laugh when I see people think SARS na be their only problem for this country..

I know how many times I have been rejected online just because I am a nigerian..

Our fraudulent activities are known all over the world. And na these politicians cause am. Yet nigerians prefer to protect politicians and kill their next door neighbour who stole Maggie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.