Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) (42262 Views)

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
queenbetsy:
They're so cute!!! kiss
yes darling. They are too, come and burn tree for me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
See as dem resemble one of the palace drivers
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by Yinxies(f): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by Tolexander: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
zolajpower:
Kiniu ni sir, "LION"
epele o!
Kiniun na ko ni fi yin je tan o.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by thatigboman: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tolexander:
Oranmiyan, Alaafin's ancestor won't be happy seeing his descendants taken to this "larubawa" land.

Cos the time Oranmiyan tried traveling to this area, he wanted to go and avenge the wrong done to Oduduwa by these "larubawa" people.
oranmiyan didnt fall heaven like his papa oduduwa and his mama moremi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
how sure is he, that this ugly twins are his yellowbar women has the loosest waist in the world not to talk about when the husband is one old man that can't perform his manly duty in the other room, Oba go for DNA and don't be surprise when the result prove that this kids are bast....ards from one of the palace guide
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by Sharon6(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Angelshakira:

how much pls and how can I get it?

Please call/WhatsApp +2348152705982 for ease of conversation.

Cc: @mafolayomi @unitysheart

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by zolajpower: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tolexander:
epele o!

Kiniun na ko ni fi yin je tan o.
Epele sir/ ma , o da bi eni wipe o re yiin sir/ma.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by Tolexander: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
zolajpower:

Epele sir/ ma , o da bi eni wipe o re yiin sir/ma.
e n gbona eyin sir. e lo bo ewe asofeyeje, ki e da omi re mu fun ojo meje.
Ti ko ba si ayipada, ki e lo ri dokita yin sir.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by TechConsult: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
rafcrown:
LOCATION,PLEASE ?

The Farm is located at Ogere along Lagos Ibadan expressway.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by Ope101(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dem Olori' s just go do vacation and take pictures for Saudi... Well I am sure Baba is not spending one dime for the trip sha
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by EmirAbj: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nonsense and catastrophicalaminality of this time
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 2:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Jaytecq:
Directly now... they will be called Alhaji abi? undecided

Yes! They are Alhaji once they return from Mount Arafat.

I wont be surprised sef when they start teething to have gold tooth like mine.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
cuties

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Rasheed Akanbi's Swag As He Steps Out For An Event (Photos) / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / 5 Stunning Royal Palaces In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.