Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Invest In The New Lagos Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In The New Lagos Ibeju-lekki (200 Views)

Located In The Center Of The New Lagos @ Ibeju Lekki: KING'S HERITAGE GARDEN / Will The New Lagos State Tenement Law Be A Gloom Or Boom For Businesses In.. / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The New Lagos Ibeju-lekki by kemmyo: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
My name is Shittu Opeyemi and I am a real estate consultant. Basically, my job is to bring genuine properties from developing areas to my clients to yield high return on investment within few years.

This is my advise to you on why you should consider investing in Ibeju Lekki properties right now.

The Ibeju-Lekki axis you're seeing is the same location where the Lagos state government site the largest Free Trade Zone in West Africa - called the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

This Free Trade Zone will open up this axis and will surely surparse the development seen in Lekki Phase 1 of today.

The FTZ is the idea of the state government, and partners 4 big Chinese consortiums and ever since work have not stop on the site to bring it into actualization.

Now, less than 2 minutes drive from the Free Trade Zone is where the richest man in Africa is constructing his Refinery and Fertilizer Plants.

The Dangote Refinery is going to be the largest private refinery in Africa come 2019, producing 650,000bpd. Beside it is the Fertilizer Plant.

Dangote is going to generate his own electricity, which he can not consume all. So he is going to push it to neighbouring towns and countries interested.

The same road where Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery are sited, is the same road most of our estates are located - about 5 to 15 minutes drive apart.

In few years to come, once all the mega projects materialize, this axis of Ibeju-Lekki will shoot up commercially and industrially.

Value of properties in this axis will multiply and early grabbers will benefit highly from the development in few years time.

Also happening in this axis include the new Lekki International Airport, Deep Seaport - largest in West Africa, Dangote Jetty, Smart City Lagos, ongoing construction of an alternative road linking the FTZ to Lekki-Epe Expressway and dualization of the Coastal Road into 8 lanes.

Other companies already operating in the axis are Power Oil (owner of Indomie), Goodwill Technologies Nigeria, several private gated estates, etc. And Shoprite Ibeju-Lekki is already positioning itself as we speak.

And this axis we are talking about is just 50 minutes drive from Ajah bus stop.

And this is the future go-to area of Lagos as it is already termed 'THE NEW LAGOS' and the Dubai of Africa.

Even companies are now positioning themselves in the axis waiting for 2 to 3 years for the axis to shoot up.

Sir/Ma, as a real estate consultant, I will advise you position yourself in this axis as early as possible because landed properties are still very cheap here.

And the most interesting part is... it appreciate faster than anywhere else in the country.

For example, you can buy from ORISUN ESTATE, IBEJU-LEKKI with just #900K and enjoy massive returns on investment.
My best advise sir/ma- buy as many plots as you can and keep because we buy real estate and wait, we don't wait to buy real estate. You can visit our website.www.kbltd.org or call- 07066458811

Thank you.

Re: Invest In The New Lagos Ibeju-lekki by loverboys: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
9c houses bt i need d 1 of 500k is dat possible?

(1) (Reply)

35 Plot Of Land / Use This Festive Period And Becoming The Owner Of Properties. All Are Forsales / TO LET- 2 B/R Flat @ Ilasa,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.