Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking (543 Views)

Road Marking Machine Allows City Cars To Pass And Park More Orderly / Quality Paints For Your Homes. / Opay Byroad Umbrella Good For Road Side Business And POS Businesses @ N3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello,

please I have searched online and really can't find where to buy the Thermoplastic paints that is used for Zebra crossing and other road marking stuffs.

Kindly help out with where I can buy in small quantity. its need for a project to be executed within 1week.

Thank you.
Re: HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking by OluwaWizzy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
OluwaWizzy:
Hello,

please I have searched online and really can't find where to buy the Thermoplastic paints that is used for Zebra crossing and other road marking stuffs.

Kindly help out with where I can buy in small quantity. its need for a project to be executed within 1week.

Thank you.
Re: HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking by Erums(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hi were you later able to find some paint for the road marking?
Re: HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Erums:
Hi were you later able to find some paint for the road marking?
Yes I was able to get. Thanks alot
Re: HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking by Erums(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
OluwaWizzy:
Yes I was able to get. Thanks alot
Can you direct me on how to go abt it.. Im in such situation too now
Like asap
Re: HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Erums:

Like asap
Sorry for the belated reply. Go to ant paint store and tell them you need paints for road marking. Its a paint different from the regular ones
Re: HELP - I Need Thermoplastic Paints For Road Marking by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2019
Erums:

Like asap

Locate a well stocked paint store, and tell them you need a road marking paint. It's quite different from the usual paints..

(1) (Reply)

Potable Kitchen Yam Pounding Machine For Pounded Yam, Fufu, Plantain, Cocoyam / What Is The Correct Swift Code For UBA? / I Can Help You Collect Paypal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.