Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

"I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old (343 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old by Niflheim(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why didn't the holy spirit tell him the true age of the girl? angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

A Catholic priest in Italy accused of sexually abusing an 11-year-old girl has blamed his actions on the influence of the devil.

Paolo Glaentzer, 70, was arrested last month on suspicion of molesting the girl in a car in Calenzano, just outside the city of Florence. He is currently being held under house arrest while the investigation continues.

Despite the allegations, the priest has maintained that the incident was not his fault. In an interview with Italian newspaper Corriere Fiorentino, Glaentzer claimed that [/b]the devil was tricking him into the sexual acts[b] and that the girl in question seemed much older than she was.
Though he said he was “very sorry” about what happened, Glaentzer claimed “the devil tripped me” into abusing the girl. The priest argued that the encounter was “an exchange of affection” that got out of control.

The priest blamed the victim as well as Lucifer, suggesting the girl appeared “much more mature than she was.” [/b]He added, “I found out she was 11 years old...I thought she was at least 15.”[b] Even if the girl was indeed 15, the priest still would have been breaking the law. The age of consent in Italy is 14, but 16 when one partner is in a position of authority, such as a priest or teacher.

The priest said he had engaged in no other relationships with young girls, though he had worked with many young people for years in his role as a priest. He claimed he did not ask the girl to do anything untoward, and suggested she may have been more forthcoming because of a difficult home life. [/b]He admitted at least three similar encounters with the girl before he was caught with her in a car by neighbors.[b]

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:..............................................https://www.newsweek.com/priest-accused-molesting-girl-11-says-devil-made-him-do-it-i-thought-she-was-1067210?utm_source=Public&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=Distribution

Re: "I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old by Kingpee2(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
15 and 11,what’s the difference,just enjoy small moment of masturbation in jail Sir.....
Re: "I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old by MicheyJ1: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
So I guess that makes it better

1 Like

Re: "I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old by StarUp: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nawao, konji is no respecter of positions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In The House Enlighten Me On This / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For 16 Of September 2018 : Topic – Ingratitude / The Power Of Night Prayers (14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.