Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation (24721 Views)

Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by okusebi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello everyone, today is a happy day and i feel like sharing the good news with you guys, some time ago i created a topic https://www.nairaland.com/2247427/advice.....found-out-cgpa-miscalculated-after#up about an issue where i needed advise about discovering that my CGPA was wrongly calculated after collection of transcript.

Well i took your advise and i decided to get a lawyer, first i tried doing it my self but the school was unresponsive. My lawyer wrote several letters to them including action to go to court if the CGPA is not recalculated.

Well, finally it has been recalculated after 4 years of graduation, formally it was 3.4, now it is 3.51 which second class upper division, i am so happy, although i have lost several opportunities because of this great error from Delta State university. i look into the positive light that everything happens for a reason.

360 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by Yusuf54: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Congrats my Brother

1 Like

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by okusebi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yusuf54:
Congrats my Brother
thanks
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by samfuntua: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
congrat Bro. i like people that stand-up for their right no matter the challenge

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by Davidfash10000: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wow

Davido In Tears As Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Him Beats Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5cqSXS6T0[quote][/quote]
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by ItzChinnex(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Congrats brother
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by AgentGoat: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by Gmajor(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
The bureaucracy in government owned universities is so alarming. Even when at fault they do not care neither are they willing to apologise

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by CSTR1005: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
That is what happens when people go to school with the mindset of 2.1 na 2.1.
Anything can happen.

If you had graduated with 4.0- 4.49, you would have been immune, and who knows where you'd be right now if you had been armed with an "upper" certificate four years ago.

Anyway, na joke I dey o.

Congrats, man. It Deserves some serious celebration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by emmancipated(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
congrats bro, that was how they altered my colleague's cgpa from 4.38 to 3.38 and what irks me is that they will never increase your cgpa mistakenly, if there is any mistake they made on your cgpa then it must be reduction

57 Likes

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by xcelentattitude(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Blessed be the name of the Lord. He will also fight for everyone one in the under the incompetence of Nigerian lecturers and institutions.

14 Likes

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by okusebi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
CSTR1005:
That is what happens when people go to school with the mindset of 2.1 na 2.1.
Anything can happen.

If you had graduated with 4.0- 4.49, you would have been immune, and who knows where you'd be right now if you had been armed with an "upper" certificate four years ago.

Anyway, na joke I dey o.

Congrats, man. It Deserves some serious celebration.
you really got me.

1 Like

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by okusebi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
emmancipated:
congrats bro, that was how they altered my colleague's cgpa from 4.38 to 3.38 and what irks me is that they will never increase your cgpa mistakenly, if there is any mistake they made on your cgpa then it must be reduction
exactly, it never goes up, their mistake is always to bring it down, sometimes i wonder if its a deliberate action .

34 Likes

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by okusebi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Davidfash10000:
Wow
exactly the expression people make when i tell them . wow ; ;Dl

1 Like

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by okusebi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
xcelentattitude:
Blessed be the name of the Lord. He will also fight for everyone one in the under the incompetence of Nigerian lecturers and institutions.
its a failed system. this cannot happen in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by deepwater(f): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2018
lol

OP you may have obtained the new grade -2.1
however, you still act timid and not in per with a 2.1 material
oga stop the sympathy
sue the school for millions of naira
they have denied you of huge opportunities.
no send them, forget old boys association or how it would feel to be around the school after suing
u dont need that attachment
the school no send u, dem give you 2.2 pursue u comot
never bothered to care how u ventured after graduating
people fail to realize that going to school is a contract between yourself and the institution
the institution has breached by not giving to what you actually paid and worked for as at when due
sue their ass, u are no longer a student, sue dem
sue dem
sue dem
are u deaf? i said sue dem

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
This is very interesting
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by BuhariM(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Congrats brother.....

A battle well fought
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by pat077: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by MartinCorridon: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Praise God

Banana APC girl...i have seen you online. Missed those comments. Never knew the meaning though.

Cc tsephanyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by Sweetcollins: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2018
At least it keeps you happier
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by Sijo01(f): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Congratulations. This is why it's good to take action on some issues no matter how people try to discourage you.

1 Like

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by yungest(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Read your previous post before continuing with this post..... something just told me it's DELSU.....na so Dem take da rush people carry anyhow grade gv them..........

still love my Alma mater Sha
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by ariesbull: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2018
okusebi:
Hello everyone, today is a happy day and i feel like sharing the good news with you guys, some time ago i created a topic https://www.nairaland.com/2247427/advice.....found-out-cgpa-miscalculated-after#up about an issue where i needed advise about discovering that my CGPA was wrongly calculated after collection of transcript.

Well i took your advise and i decided to get a lawyer, first i tried doing it my self but the school was unresponsive. My lawyer wrote several letters to them including action to go to court if the CGPA is not recalculated.

Well, finally it has been recalculated after 4 years of graduation, formally it was 3.4, now it is 3.51 which second class upper division, i am so happy, although i have lost several opportunities because of this great error from Delta State university. i look into the positive light that everything happens for a reason.

Delsu is that one school. I was thinking it's more cultists less education
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by Emasel(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by stanliwise(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Bro. I happy for you o. No be small things o
Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by dingbang(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Sorry.. Don't depend on ur degree

1 Like

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by gcof(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
emmancipated:
Nigeria is a country that do not help its citizens grow in anyway, for you to grow, you must bear in mind that you are on your own and you must work tirelessly hard to be what you want to be. It is quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation by Emasel(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
deepwater:
lol

OP you may have obtained the new grade -2.1
however, you still act timid and not in per with a 2.1 material
oga stop the sympathy
sue the school for millions of naira
they have denied you of huge opportunities.
no send them, forget old boys association or how it would feel to be around the school after suing
u dont need that attachment
the school no send u, dem give you 2.2 pursue u comot
never bothered to care how u ventured after graduating
people fail to realize that going to school is a contract between yourself and the institution
the institution has breached by not giving to what you actually paid and worked for as at when due
sue their ass, u are no longer a student, sue dem
sue dem
sue dem
are u deaf? i said sue dem

are u a lawyer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.