Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) (18537 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State / Osinbajo Inspects Beneficiaries of N10,000 Trader Moni in Enugu Today / Vp Osinbajo Inspects New Imo Cargo Airport Commends Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Always in the north.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by awanuabidemi: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
very active ...................

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by Amah70: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Federal government of Nigeria please come and build water supply project for close to 2 .5 million people clustered in Orlu area of of Imo state. This area is the most densely populatated area outside the urban towns in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by 12Monkeys: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Osinbanjo inspects borehole

That is the real headline
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by Moukandjo: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Osibanjo would make a good president

You can see the wonders Osinbaba is doing in the absence of Buhari! The man is really wonderful!
grin

Meanwhile, a certain daft drunk from Otuoke was made president from being a VP when Yar'Adua died but we didn't see this sort of effectiveness from him! He was rather planning how to drastically plunge our GDP & foreign reserves & waste our common wealth which he eventually did before he was finally disgraced out of power!

Never again will we have such daft shoeless drunk as president!
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by SocialJustice: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
gaby:
This our style of commissioning and what we are even commissioning in this century is pretty laughable.

Can't stop laughing seeing the ribbons Abi na flag tied around a tap.
Hopefully, we'll get there soon sha.
Click on my siggy for the irregular migrant's story of perils, triumphs and karma
It is just silly. This man probably spent N50m or more for logistics to drink from a tap.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
SocialJustice:
It is just silly. This man probably spent N50m or more for logistics to drink from a tap.

I no sure say Somalia or Djibouti still dey do this kind nonsense..
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by PVC2019(f): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
I think the VP should be careful with these northerners, the sack of DSS boss, the Sars reform others, it’s clear that some inner caucus won’t be happy the way he’s taking the shine.... see pictures

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by ELAGAIE(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
ZubbyGodson:
Let Him Just Become The President Already.
Buhari Is Clueless
Hypocrisy and Christianity must be synonymous.
These are people insulting Osinbajo calling him all sort of names, now look at their comments.
For long I know the reason why they are insulting him, it's just because he chose to align with a Fulani Muslim. I know the hatred they have for APC is just because a Muslim is d head of d government, they are not after competency but religion and region of d candidate, that's y they supported GEJ despite d corruption in his regime. They can abandon their saint party PDP if it present a Muslim and go for APC if it can present Osinbajo. Nigeria is secular nation, you people should know that it won't be possible for only Christians to be governing it. All they are after is that Christian must be d president whether he is competent or not
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by OtunbaSpartacus: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Positive movement everyday, will Osinbajo ever S.T.O.P?
God bless you sir
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by OtunbaSpartacus: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
meforyou1:
Always in the north.
Is that place not part of Nigeria again that he's the Ag.President over?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by resurgent2019: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
ELAGAIE:

These are people insulting Osinbajo calling him all sort of names, now look at their comments.
For long I know the reason why they are insulting him, it's just because he chose to align with a Fulani Muslim. I know the hatred they have for APC is just because a Muslim is d head of d government, they are not after competency but religion and region of d candidate, that's y they supported GEJ despite d corruption in his regime. They can abandon their saint party PDP if it present a Muslim and go for APC if it can present Osinbajo. Nigeria is secular nation, you people should know that it won't be possible for only Christians to be governing it. All they are after is that Christian must be d president whether he is competent or not

Why are you frothing in the mouth over this? Osinbajo has been very loyal to Buhari and that is all that matters. A Nigerian President should be a father to ALL.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Coordinator of the Nigerian government. If you know you know
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why on earth should this nonsense be commisioned

We see several of it here

Infact SDGs do many of this kind of projects

Not a fuss!
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by Yekoyeko(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Loyalty to the core!
Tolexander:
Osinbajo seems to be so actively busy today.

From FEC meeting to Zamfara for more than 3 commissionings.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
ELAGAIE:

This One Too Is Clueless.
So Apparently, You And Buhari Are Clueless.
Who Is The Government That I Won't Criticise Them. Osinbajo Has Made Some Wrongs And We Spoke Against It. Buhari's Wrongs Are 80% Compared With His 20% Rights And His Running Mate(VP) Is The Reverse Of Him(Bubu) .
You See Why @ProfOsinbajo Is Better Than @MBuhari
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
OtunbaSpartacus:
Is that place not part of Nigeria again that he's the Ag.President over?
is south east and south south not part of your one nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by Yekoyeko(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's about team work!
Abjay97:
This man is a better president than Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
gaby:
This our style of commissioning and what we are even commissioning in this century is pretty laughable.

Can't stop laughing seeing the ribbons Abi na flag tied around a tap.
Hopefully, we'll get there soon sha.
Click on my siggy for the irregular migrant's story of perils, triumphs and karma
Lolz.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by bigsunnel: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Profff, that water you are drinking with those eyes watching yu de scared me oo.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Osibanjo would make a good president
But he won't get votes front average Nigerians. Ask Gani Fawehinmi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! / Senators Laugh Hard As Dino Melaye Mocks Sen. Akpabio "A Retired Senator" / BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.