Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice (967 Views)

"Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says / "I’m Beginning To Think My Soul Mate Is Carbs" Juliet Ibrahim Says (photos) / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by Mowunmiaf: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Juliet Ibrahim wants you all to know that she will be abstaining from sex until further notice. The beautiful actress made this known to her fans on her Instagram page.

According to the actress she is keeping the cookies under lock and key until she meets a king who deserves her body.

“Abstaining from sex, gotta zen my body. I ain’t giving you, so don’t ask, I don’t lend my body. Gotta be king status to give man my body. Hell yeah, Cus a Queen is what I embody,” she wrote.

Source:http://aftrending.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-says-she-is-staying-off-sex-until-further-notice/

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by jinha(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
With iceberg slim...

Someone else don dey service the thing
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by frbona: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
And this is news

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by itspzpics(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kilokanmi
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
k
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by donbachi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
in your pursueth for a king,i pray you don't snatch another queens king or tear another kingdom aparts.

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by espn(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
who ask am?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by princechurchill(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Her toto don hear am finally she realises na evening bus top newspaper she be

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by chriskosherbal(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Juliet l like you but am disappointed here why are you telling us something so private as your sex life ...

That's a low babe.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by Tamarapetty(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oh alright. Tnx for the announcement
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice by Mowunmiaf: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kimkardashian Scream Out, As She Got Scared Thinking It Was Snake(full HD Video) / I Like It When People Talk About Me, Good Or Bad- Linda Ikeji Speaks Out / Bbnaija's Teddy A, Rico, Skiibii And Broda Shaggi Hangs Out Together (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.