Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? (1002 Views)

Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp / Fifa 16 Mod Ea Sports Fc 24 Android Free Download / EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's about that time of the year when we as football gamers have to pay rent to our commercial landlords - EA Sports .

Looking back at the last year I primarily buy two games from EA Sports - FIFA and UFC .

I paid 18 k for FIFA 18 and 21,500 for UFC 3 .

At first I had fun with both of them but certain gameplay developments made me frustrated . I will admit that I started to enjoy FIFA 18 much more when I got the hang of defending . I still loose tho ...quite often but I'm not upset anymore .

UFC 3 ...hmm...it was promising at the beginning but now I have mixed feelings . I don't play it anymore .

However since most of us play FIFA here ...I'm sure you will be waiting ,just as I will be , to see what improvements have been made to the game .

I believe the beta is currently playable for people who have access to it and people are still having mixed opinions about it . But nonetheless I ask will you buy it this year ?

Don't just factor in the cost price of the game but also internet subscriptions ,data to download patches and all that . Fuel too . If you play FUT I can only imagine how much you have invested in it .

As for me ...I really don't know . Not yet ...like a crack head I'm still rehab but during September I get that itch for a hit .

Ahhhh ...I can feel it now ....
Re: Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
cry cry cry cry

Nfs
Re: Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ain't buying no footie game till the death of me
Re: Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? by ibkayee(f): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Ain't buying no footie game till the death of me
Lool why?
Re: Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool why?

Cos I actually don't fancy the sport

I like to always hate what the majority of Nigerians engage in, as pastime.

1 Like

Re: Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? by Kaycee7(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2018
The only way they're getting any money from me is with a Need for Speed that can go toe-to-toe with Forza Horizon and/or a new Dragon Age.
Re: Ea Sports How Much More Money Will We Give Them ? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 17, 2018
The hold EA has on franchise is scary ...

Although the general public is starting to wake up to their selfish practices .

Especially in the wake of last year's loot box back lash .

But still ...

Just look at what they did with star wars battlefront .

There are some good devs who work at EA but the larger franchises can do some shady ish shaaaa ...

To be honest I'm kinda surprised or not surprised at the low amount of comments on this thread . FIFA is the most played game in this country ...I will concede that the addition of certain kick off modes is welcome but I would have to wait and see if there are improvements on general game play over all .

I know EA is praying that Anthem ,and the new battlefield are hits with players but ehhh ...let's see how it goes .

@ orca you mentioned NFS ...good .

(1) (Reply)

Fng Fifa 19 Competition Is Now Set / Real Mortal Kombat 3 Actors. Behind The Scenes Of MK3. It's Amazing! / Ps4 Games For Quick Sale "All Good As New"....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.