Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Inec Officials Demanding For Payment To Give Out PVC Form In Ogun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Officials Demanding For Payment To Give Out PVC Form In Ogun. (280 Views)

Check Out PVC Registration In Core North Vs South (photos) / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Officials Demanding For Payment To Give Out PVC Form In Ogun. by Joevics(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
I went to the Ado-Odo/Ota local government secretariat where the PVC registration is ongoing to make enquires on how to replace my lost card.

However, on getting there I meet a large crowd waiting outside the gate. thought they were for something else until I crossed over and enquired. The fuy I asked said that more people will still come, and truly by 8 O clock when they opened the gate, everywhere was already filled. Yet no Inec officials.

As we were waiting, people started talking of how some of them had to pay 1,000 or 1,500 to get the form.

When the Inec people came, they refused to share the form despite people queuing up already and instead asked everyone to go outside the gate and wait.

I left, had other things to do, but when I called my friend who was still there, he said they were asking them to pay 500 naira to get the form.

Please forward this to inec and anybody who can stop this extortion. Its Ado-Odo/Ota LGA secretariat, Ogun state.

Moreover, the reason most persons wants to get their PVC wouldn't be a pleasant news for the BNMC crew.

Re: Inec Officials Demanding For Payment To Give Out PVC Form In Ogun. by StillX10(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Seriously oo why people go pay for PVC registration
Looks like this nonsense is everywhere o
Everything in APC era is just corrupt
Re: Inec Officials Demanding For Payment To Give Out PVC Form In Ogun. by ShakaZullu(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
but they'll go house to house to distribute in the north
what a kwantry

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki:i'm Considering The Presidential Seat Come 2019 / Workers’ Protest In Abuja Paralyses Activities At HOS Oyo-ita’s Office / How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.