Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Need Article Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Article Writers (694 Views)

I Need Article Rewriter / I Need Article Re-writers: Earn As Much As You Can Write [CLOSED] / Article Writers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Article Writers by Youngadvocate(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
I need 3 article writers to re-write long product reviews for me.

I will provide you with already written articles. You need to rewrite them professionally.

Please, if you are not good in writing long product reviews or product articles, don't contact me.

Here is how it works:

I will provide you with a list of articles (Minimum of 2, maximum of 5)

I will help you with an already rewritten article by me, you follow the example.

If you are not good, please, don't bother. I WILL NOT ACCEPT A BADLY WRITTEN WORK!!

Each of the articles is between 1,500 and 4,500 words.

The pay is #1,000 for each.

The payment plan is in two folds: You can get paid after 5 days from the date you submit or
48 hours after client has approved the article.

You can me contact only on WhatsApp at 09054762972. Or drop your number here so I can add you up.

Please, note, I will create a WhatsApp Group for all my writers from now on. I am doing this because I had lost contact of my previous writers.

If you have doubts especially as regards payment, you can visit my profile.
Re: I Need Article Writers by pweetiedee(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Youngadvocate:

I will provide you with already written articles. You need to rewrite them professionally.

Please, if you are not good in writing long product reviews or product articles, don't contact me.

Here is how it works:

I will help you with an already rewritten article by me, you follow the example.

If you are not good, please, don't bother. I WILL NOT ACCEPT A BADLY WRITTEN WORK!!

The payment plan is in two folds: You can get paid after 5 days from the date you submit or

You can me contact only on WhatsApp at 09054762972. Or drop your number here so I can add you up.

Please, note, I will create a WhatsApp Group for all my writers from now on. I am doing this because I had lost contact of my previous writers.

Lol.

N1000 for 1500-4500 words.

Issokay

3 Likes

Re: I Need Article Writers by penance(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
pweetiedee:

Lol.
Issokay
Aswear i don laff tire. Someone will now wait for 5 days because of one "tasun" for 1500-4500 words. I blame Buhari for this.

1 Like

Re: I Need Article Writers by Spiff20(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
This guy sef, you no tire for yourself? 1000 for 4500 words.
Re: I Need Article Writers by Youngadvocate(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
pweetiedee:

Spiff20 post=70314007:
This guy sef, you no tire for yourself? 1000 for 4500 words.
Lol.

Issokay

I can understand you both. Needless joining issues with you.

Yes, it is 1k. And I am not obliged to reveal why it is so.

penance:

Aswear i don laff tire.
Someone will now wait for 5 days because of one "tasun" for 1500-4500 words.
I blame Buhari for this.

Needless blaming the old man. Please, put the blame on me. I fixed the price and not Buhari. Thanks.
Re: I Need Article Writers by FunnyDude(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Youngadvocate:

Here is how it works:

Why are you guys like this? Do you know the energy to produce just a quality article?

Please pay your writers well. It's not fair, or you write it yourself. Stop disgracing yourself here.

People like you will delay payment of pocket-sized amount.

From your write up, it's obvious you're an egoistic fellow with your imaginary job.

You made me remember one asshole I did a job with when I started my writing journey then. This guy has refused to pay common 1,500 since then. Excuses upon excuses.

Guys don't take this kind job from a person like the op, he won't appreciate your effort . He's an asshole.

Stop this kind of slavery

3 Likes

Re: I Need Article Writers by generationz(f): 1:01am On Aug 16, 2018
hehehehehe
this is funny.
op good luck in finding your writer
Re: I Need Article Writers by Aremu01(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Op Fear God now
Re: I Need Article Writers by Aremu01(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Op Fear God now
Re: I Need Article Writers by swankmee(f): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2018
FunnyDude:

Why are you guys like this? Do you know the energy to produce just a quality article?

Please pay your writers well. It's not fair, or you write it yourself. Stop disgracing yourself here.

People like you will delay payment of pocket-sized amount.

From your write up, it's obvious you're an egoistic fellow with your imaginary job.

You made me remember one asshole I did a job with when I started my writing journey then. This guy has refused to pay common 1,500 since then. Excuses upon excuses.

Guys don't take this kind job from a person like the op, he won't appreciate your effort . He's an asshole.

Stop this kind of slavery

Exactly it's just like a saying that says monkey dey work baboon dey chop.
They think it's an easy task to rewrite.
They collect the big part of d money and give the writers who fall a victim chicken change!

Say no to modern writing slavery!
Re: I Need Article Writers by Princecharming01(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2018
@ op you are really mean with this your payment rate. I shake my head for you. Good luck to ur nonsensical writing career.
Re: I Need Article Writers by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Op stop justifying your wicked acts.....you must be ready to give out good pay for a qualitative write up...

I get 5N per word
grin
Re: I Need Article Writers by kalu61(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
pweetiedee:

Lol.

Issokay
Hahahaha

Let me mind my business.
Good luck to his search
Re: I Need Article Writers by penance(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Youngadvocate:

I can understand you both. Needless joining issues with you.

Yes, it is 1k. And I am not obliged to reveal why it is so.

Needless blaming the old man. Please, put the blame on me. I fixed the price and not Buhari. Thanks.
Eyah..sorry sir.
I blame you for being callous and unfair....and I still blame Buhari.
Good luck with your search sha. You might have your reasons.
Re: I Need Article Writers by hunter21(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Youngadvocate:

Here is how it works:

Re: I Need Article Writers by Chiefkester: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Youngadvocate:

Here is how it works:

this goes actually to show the kind of person you are or you becomin. to fellow wtiters like myself dis is degenerating and ur unbecoming will definitely do u no good. common sense wuld have taken u far. wah yu think?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Officer Position / Please Somebody Help Me Verify This Interview If It Is A Scam Or Not / Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) SCHOLARSHIP 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.