Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man (647 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by Zarazzini: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
A white man has lamented the need for Nigerians to move out of the country if they want to grow.
In the video that has been circulating social media, the man said he had heard a lot of ugly things about Nigeria and he was aware that you must pay money to get anything in the country.
Reacting to the video, however, Falz wrote, “I refuse to be discouraged. I believe in a better tomorrow. Nigerians will be successful in Nigeria. They can only try to slap us down. But the resilient Naija spirit will never let us back down. I have my PVC because I have chosen to decide my future! We cannot remain like this.”

http://newszone9ja..com/2018/08/despite-white-mans-advice-to-dump.html

Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by DozieInc(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nice one... we have the power to change things in Nigerian.
Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by Ever8054: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
as e better for you Falz abi wetin be that ya name sef?...no be so e be for everybody....the white man is right.....

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ever8054:
as e better for you Falz abi wetin be that ya name sef?...no be so e be for everybody....the white man is right.....
no mind am. Person wey if e sick one kain sick, he fit fly go abroad. How many have such luxury?

Fall should take several seats on this one, e no sabi as e dey do us for body

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by fk001(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sense don fall on him small.

Power of NBC
Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na so dem they talk.No b so nnamdi Kalu take talk.When Yawa gas na him first run.
Come to think of it,is this country even worth dying for sef?
Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by Merimental(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
naija sweet despite d suffering n smiling attitude...
Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by amaniro: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
I believe we the new generation will change things..... come on? I will miss this country if I leave I mean a country that if you're walking in the night you are captioned a thief grin
Re: "I Will Rather Die In Nigeria Than To Leave" - Falz Slams White Man by LieutenantBOBO: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Actresses In 2018 / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke In Her Colour Matching Outfit / I Lost My Phone And Debit Card As A Result Of Cheating On My Bae, Bobrisky. Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.