Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

"I Can Never Forget Winning The 2018 World Cup" - Chelsea Ace, N'golo Kante - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Can Never Forget Winning The 2018 World Cup" - Chelsea Ace, N'golo Kante (294 Views)

100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Never Forget Winning The 2018 World Cup" - Chelsea Ace, N'golo Kante by Gisthoodng(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
SPORTDAB.COM.NG

Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante has revealed what he will never forget in his football career.

The Frenchman has stated that he can never forget winning the World Cup with France in Russia.

The french squad defeated Croatia 4-2 in the final to win the tournament.

“To play for your nation on the world stage is worth more than money can ever buy, and I get to do that, so I am very ­fortunate,” Kante told The Mirror.

“To win the World Cup in our colours was beyond my dreams and something I will never, ever forget.

“To be able to be part of that group will stay with us until the end of our lives­because we know what­ winning the World Cup means to us.”

Kante has also revealed the secret behind his football career success.

“We are lucky to be playing football for a living. For me, this is what I have always wanted to do. To get to this level is all down to Allah’s blessing,” Kante added.

“There are millions of­people out there, who every day want to get the opportunity to do the work we are doing and it’s a short career.

“That is why I give it my all at every given opportunity. I am lucky to get the­opportunity to play for France and that alone is a huge motivation for me, whenever I go on the pitch.

"To represent one’s own country is one of the biggest achievements a­footballer can get.”

Source: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/i-can-never-forget-winning-2018-world.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "I Can Never Forget Winning The 2018 World Cup" - Chelsea Ace, N'golo Kante by CChillz: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
I wonder what your African brother would be thinking now grin

(1) (Reply)

Zaddysusu Finally Finished Man United Pogba On Instagram... / PHOTOS: Governor Masari At NFF Elective Congress In Kastina / We No More “sleeping Giant”,- Says Liverpool Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.