Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia (51465 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by blueAgent(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
seunmsg:

And why should the police be the ones responsible for arresting the culprit? What was the holy spirit doing when a 15 year old satanist planned and successfully burned down a 250 year old church? If a 15 year old Christian had burn down an ancient shrine, you would probably be praising the spirit of God in him and shouting hallelujah for bringing down the devil.

Instead of wasting time begging the police to do what the holy spirit couldn't do, you should be more concerned about how a boy satanist could burn down the same church people run to pray, worship and seek God's favour. That the boy was able to carry out the arson successfully shows the emptiness of religions.

Pure Naivety
Sometimes i get am amazed and shocked at Athiests and there poor sense of judgement.
Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by blueAgent(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
gtown:

Why will C.... bark while their bigger God couldn't save himself from mere humans. I think those M.... will always bark because they are not cowards who will create fight and then claim its their bigger God battle.
The boy really knewwith then.... nothing would happen.

Are you that Naive?
Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by seunmsg(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
blueAgent:

Pure Naivety
Sometimes i get am amazed and shocked at Athiests and there poor sense of judgement.

I am not an atheist.
Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by blueAgent(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
seunmsg:

I am not an atheist.
You sound like one.
Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by Holumhidey(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamesrock:
wait, are u kidney me??
BRO GO LEARN ENGLISH
Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by Jamesrock(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Holumhidey:

BRO GO LEARN ENGLISH

The world is so beautiful that the blind can’t see it was only a joke
Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by Holumhidey(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Jamesrock:

The world is so beautiful that the blind can’t see it was only a joke
dont worry i will teach u english 4 free
Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by Jamesrock(m): 2:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Holumhidey:

dont worry i will teach u english 4 free

Teach your father first...His broke ass needs it more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.