Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari (27447 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by Psoul(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

The same way u leave ur brains on ur bed then come on NL with empty skull to type trash.

Chaiii.....all along I have bn wrong. I was thinking that you are a wise boy. I never knew u are among those league of foolish boys.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by Splashme: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
Pls Mr Buhari have mercy on Nigeria and leave for osinbajo to complete the tenure. At least he is better.

Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by sanpipita(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
That same dullard took u out of recession ur GEJ puts u.

Its a waste arguing with a zombie, any sane mind knows its dullard that put us into recession, he did it in 84 and he did it again, go and read your history, buhari is a known failure

1 Like

Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by drotba(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
No person of sound mind would endorse Buhari for second term

Please tell them ooo

I didn't even know that people like this Ogbonnia guy still exist in APC. The dimwits in that party have never told their principal the truth .....worst of all the lack of intellectual and mental capacity. I wonder how someone without these could lead a nation so diverse as ours!

we need more people like Ogbonnia

1 Like

Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by jamace(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
DAPCHI GIRLS ABDUCTION

There are questions begging for answers. Nigerians are looking up to the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to provide answers to these questions.

First, reports have it that a few days before the abduction, troops were withdrawn from checkpoints and strategic positions in the community. Consequently, the insurgents allegedly had an unchallenged outing as they made for the school and seamlessly took their prey. Even though the Defence Headquarters has since denied this report, the governor of the state, who is also the Chief Security Officer of the state, has insisted that troops were withdrawn. In addition, we read of the drama that took place in the blame game between the Nigerian Army and the Nigeria Police Force regarding this matter. The question is, who ordered the withdrawal of troops days before the incident?

Second, although the Defence Headquarters in its usual manner has denied the allegation, Amnesty International has alleged and still insists that calls were put through to alert the army of a possible attack by the Boko Haram insurgents hours before the abduction took place. Apart from denying this allegation, what has the Federal Government done to investigate this allegation? Who received the call, at what time, and through what means?

Third, on the day of their release, reports have it that the insurgents drove the schoolgirls back to Dapchi unarmed and unchallenged, and they exchanged pleasantries with the community leaders and villagers who cheered them on. When did insurgents become the friends of their victims’ community? Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information, told us that they acted on moral grounds; but I am still asking myself when terrorists began to practise morality. To make the issue more complicated, the girls who were allegedly abducted in the night, perhaps with no time to pack their belongings considering the state of confusion they would have been at the time of their abduction, returned with bags full of belongings. One would be forced to ask if Boko Haram insurgents now take their captives out on a shopping spree or if they have a supermarket in their hideouts and decided to show these poor girls some act of kindness.

All these point to one direction: Could it be that the Buhari-led Federal Government stage-managed this whole drama to appeal to people’s sympathy in order that they might stay in power beyond 2019? This assumption is not far-fetched as one deserted “Sergeant David” has alleged that the whole script was written, directed and produced from Aso Rock with some funds exchanging hands. Even though the defence headquarters has denied this allegation as usual, the whole scenario betrays its claims.

https://punchng.com/dapchi-girls-abduction-some-unanswered-questions/
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
Pls Mr Buhari have mercy on Nigeria and leave for osinbajo to complete the tenure. At least he is better.

Wen osinbanjo sacks Adeosun, Then we will know that he's ready for business.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by Venici: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70321462:

True words from a great man.
You've said it all.
Don't mind them jarey. Bunch of corruption fighting back, isn't it?
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by lexy2014: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're here defending Jonathan again just like you've been doing allover Nairaland ever since but you're too ashamed to admit just because you're scared of loosing your deluded neutral "eba fencist" status & defending what'll come after! Funny guy! grin

Why are you quoting whatever crap Jonathan said as if he didn't contest in 2015 (despite all the "pressure" for him not to contest) as an unopposed PDP candidate after bullying the other PDP aspirants into submission? I no understand! What's the correlation?

Has Buhari lost & not handed over yet?
can u produce my posts b4 today where i talked about or "defended jonathan allover nairaland? Pls do that. what exactly do u say am defending? Did u accuse him of any wrongdoing? Even if i defended him, is there any law in Nigeria that says that I cannot defend Jonathan? Aren't u defending buhari? Did I tell u not 2 defend him? Almost every Nigerian will b in consensus regarding d weaknesses of d Jonathan administration, but he did d statesmanly thing by not making a hash of his defeat and trying 2 hold on 2 power as is common with African leaders. Even if he bowed 2 pressure, is buhari ready 2 bow 2 pressure as confirmed by SKC Ogbonna?

D problem with some of u is that u think that because NL is a faceless platform, its now a license 4u 2 engage in d use foul language. Its a pity that u can't adequately express urself or defend ur position without condescending 2d level of mediocrity and engaging in personal attacks. Its a pity. U should learn 2 marshal ur points in a civilised&mature manner.

I made a point that no one man is greater than a country and that 4 every leader 2b deemed 2 rule, he must put d interest of d nation above that of his personal ambition. If Jonathan did it, then kudos to him. If buhari isn't doing it, then he should consider doing it. Nigeria is more important than Jonathan or buhari, APC or PDP. It seems u still don't understand that fact
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Venici:

Don't mind them jarey. Bunch of corruption fighting back, isn't it?
it's obvious you are in your zone-b mode once again today, been a while.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
If only Buhari brainwashed supporters are of sane mind.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by bendike: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Trendvoice:
grin grin shut up young man
You shut the f-ck up OLD man angry
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by edupedia: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
hisgrace090:

.....the man is another fraudster with an APC garb....another defector in waiting...it wont WERK...Sai Baba till 2023
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by hisgrace090: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Printerscanner:

So, you have agreed that Osinbajo is far better than all the generational looters gathering together in PDP! Very soon, you will also agree that Buhari is the saviour, if not for him, lazy youths like you would all have been sold as slaves in Libya and Mali while the remaining ones will be serving as maids in Togo and Ghana.

You're becoming more and more hopeless this days.

Its a pity.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by hisgrace090: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
izombie:
look at this afonja begging for power to be handed to them by the north. Rubbish.

Ofeke, are you still roaming around?

Its a pity!
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by Venici: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70330646:
it's obvious you are in your zone-b mode once again today, been a while.

Thank heavens you can feel my zone-b-ism. I just wanted to know how it feels to be a zone-b. How someone can suddenly decide to pause their brain for whatever reason. I'm trying to see from your perspective bro. It's not easy to decide to be dumb. True true you dey try grin grin grin
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by olisaEze(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

u get sense at all?

Must u type? Since the only tin u can type is trash?

Oh! I've forgotten that robots also use Nairaland.

Hello Robot!
How are you?

My friend shift if u don't have the basic intelligence to engage in meaningful conversations without resorting to insults. U have sense and ure greeting a robot, How dumb is that! Oya go and fight the international community nw.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by 93Miles: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
olisaEze:

My friend shift if u don't have the basic intelligence to engage in meaningful conversations without resorting to insults. U have sense and ure greeting a robot, How dumb is that! Oya go and fight the international community nw.

O bro! That early morning coffee took me off.
How u dey?
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by olisaEze(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

O bro! That early morning coffee took me off.
How u dey?

I bam bro...
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by crimeboss: 1:59am On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

trash!

PMB is number 4 on the list of first ten best presidents in the world.

Google is ur friend.

Utter rubbish, one of the propaganda APC promotes to gullible simpletons like u, u might be one of those that believe saraki is responsible for buhari's weak erection.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari by 93Miles: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2018
crimeboss:

Utter rubbish, one of the propaganda APC promotes to gullible simpletons like u, u might be one of those that believe saraki is responsible for buhari's weak erection.

Are you scared of Google?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.