Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (44867 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan Dumps APC, Withdraws Her Membership (Letter) / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
jerflakes:

Mrs Virgy etiaba is the first female governor of anambra state

So what are you taking about?
was she elected on the poling unit or the governor messed up and she replace him, cos I don't get you
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Cajal(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Nobody should deceive this woman. A Muslim can't rule over Taraba.Definitely not now
...fanatism
She almost won the last elections but for the effortless rigging mechanism

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by frowland(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
She was rigged out in 2015 by the great assassin, T.Y Danjuma.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by jerflakes(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
was she elected on the poling unit or the governor messed up and she replace him, cos I don't get you

Mrs Virgy etiaba is the first female governor of anambra state

So what are you taking about?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
teckmore:
Is it possible for a woman to rule in a Muslim state? -

Or they are deceiving you

2019 will be great...

Can't wait to drop my uni and fly out of this shit country

Taraba is not a Muslim state. 80% Christian.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by NextBuhari: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
She won, but TY Danjuma as one of the shareholders of the Nigerian business venture insisted that his preferred candidate be declared winner or there'll be "war". You know how vicious the "owners" of Nigeria can be when their entitlement mentality is not gratiated.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by samsono30: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
teckmore:

2019 will be great...

who told u Taraba is a Moslem state? if u don't know they indegenes have numerous language, just because Hausa is the general language in they north doesn't mean all the States in they North are Moslem States.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by samsono30: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
how I wish she could be the first female governor of this nation

How I wish you are talking about your own state because in this Buhari regime have not heard of anything this woman has done since she became minister of women affairs
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by OgaBuhari: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Nobody should deceive this woman. A Muslim can't rule over Taraba.Definitely not now
true but What if apc rigs election and takes over Taraba?
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by OgaBuhari: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
teckmore:

2019 will be great...

Taraba is a Christian state
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Cargo36: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
if God give them snatch it out
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by samsono30: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cajal:
...fanatism
She almost won the last elections but for the effortless rigging mechanism

Even with the rigging and all federal myth in court she still lost and will continue to be a loser.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Shampoo77: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
This people that are welcoming politicians upandan on a daily bases do they have jobs? Don't they go to work or are they jobless?
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by meetmohammed(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
who said muslims can't rule taraba should wait and see the wonders of God dont mean to be sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by budusky05(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Are you in 1954? You dreaming right? Cus this same people voted her in 2015
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by dmbb: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
younglleo:
Wetin we gain from her...!
Remove this your useless picture that you always recycle
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by sayisayi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Joblessness
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by slawali: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
TARABA is not a Muslim state,majority of them are christians ,if you no know .quote author=PaChukwudi44 post=70309066]Nobody should deceive this woman. A Muslim can't rule over Taraba.Definitely not now[/quote]
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
teckmore:

2019 will be great...

. Another Afonja who hardly travel outside his Cabal just spoted. Who told you Taraba is a Muslim state? all the past and present governors of Taraba where Christians, leave your coven and travel to other part of Nigeria and learn about Nigeria and its history, you say NO.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by RevT1: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
Wanted to pass but had to educate you. Dame Virginia Etiaba was a governor. Anambra state.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Kenever: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

100% right
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by RevT1: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
You prolly should have said first ELECTED female governor.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by LemTech: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
teckmore:

2019 will be great...

Taraba is NOT a muslim state sir!
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by naphtii(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
I believe this woman will become a governor in Taraba State one day, it might not be 2019
For ur dream abi
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2018
teckmore:

2019 will be great...

Taraba na im we dey talk fa!
Which one be "Muslim state" again?
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Lakeshizu(m): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Caliph69:

Yeah. Virgy Etiaba...Anambra State
she was not elected
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Abdul3391(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Lemme just see the person wey go comment apc to take over...Lemme just educate him
educate me pls
Re: Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos by Caliph69: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Lakeshizu:
she was not elected
Elected or not...was she the first female governor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB / Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.