Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

EKHA 2019; Shola Anjorin Pitching Tent With APC – Confirmed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKHA 2019; Shola Anjorin Pitching Tent With APC – Confirmed!!! (358 Views)

APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / Same Oversabi Idiots That Sold You Buhari Are Now Pitching Sanusi To You / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EKHA 2019; Shola Anjorin Pitching Tent With APC – Confirmed!!! by SeunDee1: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
It is when the blacksmith continues to hit the iron at a particular spot repeatedly, that the conviction of bringing out superb thing from thence is gotten.

Point blankly; this gives effect to the wind of Way Forward assiduously blowing with a view to bringing change, as resultant effect in the Ekiti East Constituency 1 of Ekiti State.

The Change Trend online reliably gathered that the People’s mind are tightly clinching to no other person for the job of the Ekiti East Constituency House of Assembly membership other than a Bold, Mature and Competent fellow.

Without much ado, Shola Anjorin – Way Forward ‘19 has eventually pitched his tent, in support to his declared intention as a Catalyst of Change in the Ekiti State House of Assembly, EKHA, with the ruling All Progressive Congress party (APC).

In his words, the Ekiti State Honourable to be reiterated his unalloyed commitment to the betterment of the people of his constituency and that they will be well represented in the House.

“My intention to contest as a Member of the House of Assembly is simply heeding to the Clarion Call of presenting myself for noble course of liberation; and all barriers of restrictions in pressing for a desires change have been overcome.”

While further expatiating on the desired time for his political intention, Shola Anjorin said now is the ripe time for people of like-minds to experiment their shared judgment and that there is no regret for him in rising up to take the challenge for dynamism.

“As earlier said, I am Bold, Mature and Competent for the slot of the Ekiti East Constituency 1 as I am ready and bent to have my name indelibly written in the annals of the state.

“Don’t forget that over the years, our societies have been arrested by few people who took our freedom and civility for granted.

“But a silence when to protest make coward out of man.” If we decide to leave politics only for politicians always, we can be sure of getting same result at all times.”

Conclusively, The Change Trend online also gives credence to his name “Anjorin” as one that gives the electorates and good people of his constituency a complete sigh of relief, as it implies someone (tested okay) Ekiti East Constituency, in particular and Ekiti State, in general can work with to succeed in their aspiration of getting their long awaited dividend of democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Imam Who Saved Christians During Plateau Massacre Honored By US Government / US Blames Killings In Nigeria On Reign Of Impunity-punch Newspaper / Open Letter To Ohaneze President Chief Nnia Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.