Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Meet Young Boy Hacks Government Site In 10 Minutes And Changes Election Results - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Young Boy Hacks Government Site In 10 Minutes And Changes Election Results (321 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Hacks His Company’s Blockchain, Steals Over $87m / 20 Years Old Boy, Hacks Woman To Death For Accussing Him Of Theft / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Young Boy Hacks Government Site In 10 Minutes And Changes Election Results by UniqueBaze(m): 1:47am On Aug 16, 2018
A viral news currently trending have it that a young boy hacks government website in 10 minutes and changes election results.

The 11-year-old boy named ‘Emmett Brewster’ was said to have hacked into a replica website used by the Florida Secretary of State to report election results and changed the election results once he gained access into the site.
He was able to hack it in just 10 minutes. This happened last Friday at this year’s DEFCON hacking conference in Las Vegas.
At the conference, Emmett and many other children were offered the chance to hack into a mock-up of a Secretary of State website.
According to DEFCON spokespeople, the kids were offered 13 replicas of Secretary of State websites, with Florida being the first. Emmett succeeded in hacking Florida’s website in only a few minutes.
Emmett was one of about 50 children between the ages of 8 and 16 who took part in a kid-specific workshop at this year’s hacker conference.
According to Quartz, the kids were able to manipulate various things on the mock websites, including vote counts, candidate names, and party names.

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

Re: Meet Young Boy Hacks Government Site In 10 Minutes And Changes Election Results by IdeyFindWife: 2:46am On Aug 16, 2018
;DOooshey, Eyan Putin!

Prolly a genius if not, freaking high IQ whiz.

If it were in Nigeria now, some 'uncle' go don dey busy mentoring the kid to hack bank accounts.

Not bad, if na my nephew, na peeps like Akpabio go first go down, next Adams Oshio-VultureHead... all of them, move their kish and render them broke like the idiotts that they are

Yes, and my conscience no go judge me, am doing Nigeria a good service; in fact, I go defy sleep peaceful like...

(1) (Reply)

Login How SARS Officials Stripped Me Naked And Dragged Me By My Manhood - / EFCC Arrests Zenith Bank Boss Over Governor Wike’s N117 Billion / MFM Founder Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.