Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu (8084 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by AgricStore: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Me and my folks are voting for Moghalu.

Our votes might not count but our conscience wull be clear.

Vote not a clown!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by degamemaster(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2018
makazona:
This guy is the real presidential material we need now!

You have my vote, Sir.

God bless you my dear.
Southern Nigerians always producing the best brains that have and will put the country in her best performing state .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by deleo16(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
In the history of Nigeria every 26 to 29years is very special to Nigeria history event that shape the Nation called Nigeria
1807-----Slave Trade Act 1807 Britain prohibits subjects from trafficking in slaves.
1833--------End of Oyo empire.
1861-------Lagos Treaty of Cession: British annexes Lagos, with status of Crown Colony
1887-------King Ja Ja of Opobo exiled to West Indies by British
1914-------Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria were amalgamated into Nigeria. British Crown gained monopoly rights over mineral extraction.

1938-------Shell D'Arcy Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (later Shell-BP) granted petroleum exploration rights
1967-------biafra war
1993------Mko election
1993 Plus 26 year lets see what happen in 2019

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Dis one dey seek political appointment joor!
its really sad and hard to bring deluded people out of darkness especially if the delusion was occassioned or sprot out of poverty,illiteracy and religious/tribal bacterial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by Soulsymbol99: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Unfortunately pple like this and Donald Duke will never be the president. Unless the man above says otherwise cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2018
"Every week, there is one defection or the other, people still spend time to defend politicians " true talk there mr Presidential aspirant. How i wish you are able to read your fellow youths responses on this platform. It will undoubtedly gives you a feeling that the country you passionately love and the youths whose future you have plans to change for the better are the same as the politicians you are castigating.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by Nkem19: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2018
I believe it is time we should all rise as youth towards making a positive change in every ramification of political participation. Tribal and religious sentiments have been pushing us as a country backward. So, I think I agree with Prof. Moghalu if he is really speaking from the real truth of his spirit.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
AgricStore:
Me and my folks are voting for Moghalu.

Our votes might not count but our conscience wull be clear.

Vote not a clown!
i am with you on this bro, moreso when the suffering that accompanies voting for bad leaders comes. At least you'll know you didn't bring it upon yourself
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by badcompany: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2018
YPP is a social media PARTY. MOGHALU is our social media PRESIDENT.

The hounds(APC) and the wolves(PDP) wont give him a chance. thanks for your trial but YHE THE YOUTH MUMU NEVER DO .
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by Boss13: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Mr Moghalu, please can you add the Voters too.......

Voters are the highest clowns to be sincere.....

Ask some of them now, It either PDP or APC not even the people contesting.

They always chose to vote for party and not the person contesting!

At the end, trust voter they will start blaming the person and not party

The electorate votes don’t count. The main struggle is at party. Whoever controls the party determines what goes on in Nigeria. That is why there is so much party dramas and cross carpeting. There is no law criminalizing cross carpeting or effective control of members by their political parties
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by donbachi(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2018
All politicians are clowns...and you want to run as a presidential candidate...maybe,you are a ticianpoli.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by IbnAbdullah1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317525:
They are even more funnier than clowns

My love for Buhari will not make me turn away from the truth.
The prof is on point. You can see it in his speech, you can see his passion, you can see his concern.
I don't judge people based on assumption I judge them based on what they did when they were in office service.
Did he fail as a deputy CBN governor verily not.
We all know how he helped in shaping our banks with Sanusi Lamido(if my memory serves me well)

We all know he is one of the best brain in Nigeria political terrain not all these politicians who goals that Japan today and Nothing Korea tomorrow. The only thing limiting his likes is the wide reach,the wide support and the money to throw around is not really there however, I know this guy has good ideas that can help this country grow.
But we just have to do things right.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu by Trendirabingi: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
karlboss:

Buhari never showed up for debate when he was asked to come out for debate.

Moghalu and sowore have said what they would do differently.

All those in APC and PDP has never said anything yet people still follow them up and down.
most nigerians eh, sometimes it FeelS like grapping dem all n rewiring their mental / brain's biological engineering configuration..or total brain factory reset, n new downloads, if most nigerians were devices, there wld even be by far more managable n oriented dan what it is dey act n reason like today...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans / Some People Wont Sleep After Seeing This Picture ("Graphic") / Delta Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.