Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access (2797 Views)

Tw0 Easy Ways To Open Password Protected PDF File Without Password / How Do I Crack A PDF File Without The Password / To Download and Open PDF Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by gbolex(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2007
Nairalanders, Please how can i solve the problem of Adobe Reader or Acrobat Activation.

I bought an ebook over the internet but when i copied the file on my flash and take it down to my system at home It was telling me that i have to connect to the internet before i can open the file. i.e This document cannot be opened because its ownership has not been established on this computer (Option) 1. I own it and i copied it to this computer or restored it from backup
2. Someone else gave it to me and i would like to own it.

I can access the file on the system that it was first downloaded even if there is no internet access. How can i copy this file without reactivating the Adobe Reader because where i really need this file i can't get internet access. Is there any way I can copy the file on my flash drive of better still convert the PDF file to document file, will this solve the issue Please you advice is highly needed.
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Seun(m): 4:48am On Mar 31, 2007
I guess you need to buy the PDF file in question. If you bought it, then you should try printing it out.
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by gbolex(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2007
Seun, yes i bought pdf file but the pages are just too much for mii to print out. Besides i prefer reading it on my system than printing it out
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2007
buy or 'acquire' wink pdf password remover.its a cool little app that breaks protections in pdf files.that should do the trick.
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Seun(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2007
On the computer with Internet access:
1) Install CUTEPDF Writer (printer driver).
2) 'Print' your PDF file through the CUTEPDF printer driver.
3) This will create an unprotected pDF file you can read anywhere. wink
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by gbolex(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2007
@ Seun i tried printing through the cutewriter but it was giving me a error copy i.e just 2 pages of about 512 pages. The two pages is attached here

@ oyb how can i get the password and besides its not asking for any password

Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2007
try it.if it works. and u don't want 2 buy it(it'll decrypt half the book.u can get in touch.cheers
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2007
when viewing the file, you will see a key at the bottom of the page(somewhere in the tabs)the key indicates that the file is protected/encypted, and that some operations (copy and paste, print, )cannot be executed without the master password.password remover for want of a better word, scatters the encryption.
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by gbolex(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2007
@oyb Thank you so much for the link but its not working http://www.verypdf.com/pwdremover/index.htm.
The File is not password protected. But if i want to access it from the backup i made on my flash its going to tell me to acquire or take ownership of the file and if the computer is not on the internet its going to say that i need internet access to view the content of the file. I paid for the ebook over the internet so i can't bear any more expenses. Though i can read the book on the Computer that it was downloaded formally if there is internet or not, and if i need to access the file on another computer that is connected to the internet i have to go to the website to download a fresh copy of the file. The file has uve said is encrypted
NB
when i used the password remover the result is fail and the file is not decrypted
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2007
this is a key for password remover.it may work if its registered.

Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Bossman(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2007
Even though you bought it, paid for it, etc. I think it's still limited to be used on the only the PC it was downloaded to. Think about it, if they did not do that, what's to stop you from making copies of the file to give out, sell, upload to a server, or what have you. It's just a protection feature. Bottom line, it can only be used from where it was downloaded to.
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by gbolex(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Bossman, I know its a protection feature but there should be a wayout
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by uchetobi(f): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
i agree with Bossman
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by Ralvy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
undecided

yh! Thats's ryt ! ! Undecided . .

grin grin
Re: Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access by oybv101: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Removing VBS Redlof and Trojan.Startpage / ICT Magazines In Nigeria / Which Laptop Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.