Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) (45898 Views)

Why Do Body Builders Forget Their Legs (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Enjoys Ball Jogging With Young Boy Born Without Legs (photos) / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
God is really wonderful.When I see things like this,i get irritated by those people on the street who are physically okay but decide to resort to begging to put food on their table.
When there is a will,there is indeed a way.Kudos to this young man for refusing to be limited by his disability.God is indeed wonderful

1 Like

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Heavenly Father,please forgive me for all of my ungratefulness.
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
This one get dick so
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Akabuking: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
if na aboki now, him plate go turn to his akant.
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
What is holding this guys intestine if there is no waist

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Akabuking: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
tunary:
This one get dick so
mumuric question. get sense you no gree.
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
foyeks2001:
shocked shocked shocked
You are a great God.
princeade86:
God, u are d greatest
MissMich:
shocked God is great!

VERY GREAT INDEED. EXPECT ALL YOUR CHILDREN TO BE LIKE THIS. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
dingbang:
Pocohantas won't mind dating him

Do well to contain your stupidity.

That said, he is one determined young man.

dingbang:
lmao. Babe chill..

Get the fúck out of my sight.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
I am sorry i am just a curious human, Does he have a dîck? If no, then that's probably why he is so built up. Nutrients that would have otherwise gone to his leg and dîck only goes to his upper torso. And again, sorry o. How does he poops?

That being said he is one hell of a determined soul. Who doesn't sit and whine about the unfairness of life but uses it to his advantages. He is an inspiration.
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kimsokrates:
God is really wonderful.When I see things like this,i get irritated by those people on the street who are physically okay but decide to resort to begging to put food on their table.
When there is a will,there is indeed a way.Kudos to this young man for refusing to be limited by his disability.God is indeed wonderful
How is God wonderful for creating a human with only half torso? Can't you hear yourself? May God be so wonderful to bless you with children like him. Amen
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wow! shocked
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
am wondering the same thing too

hey, at least you and I both know where ours are

come over here you nawty thing

MissMich:
shocked God is great! meanwhile will it be considered insensitive if I ask where his hmmm is? lemme not ask before they will come for my head
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
muhammed50:
U are sick bro
im sure he will beat u too
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I have already put a stop to childbearing bro. So ur say or comment can not work on me.
He's an unquestionable God. So deal with it.
U dare question HIM and On Your Own is ur portion.
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by MissMich(f): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

lolss
if I catch you eh... e go b like when caterpillar jam you
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by MissMich(f): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Assassin101:
am wondering the same thing too
hey, at least you and I both know where ours are

come over here you nawty thing

hehehe..i don't know what you are talking about
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
foyeks2001:

I have already put a stop to childbearing bro. So ur say or comment can not work on me.
He's an unquestionable God.
U dare question HIM and On Your Own is ur case.

THEN YOUR GRAND CHILDREN SHALL BE LIKE THIS.
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Do well to contain your stupidity.

That said, he is one determined young man.
lmao. Babe chill..
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
foyeks2001:

He's an unquestionable God. So deal with it.
U dare question HIM and On Your Own is ur portion.
You think you are praising God but you are just mocking him, He is great for creating a man with half torso but you don't want your children to taste from this greatness. Why?
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEN YOUR GRAND CHILDREN SHALL BE LIKE THIS.
Because you have no authority over me...ur comment can not still work.
My God can not be mocked. Watch what you say bro.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2018

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Navalguy:
In 9ja here under buhari gov't...they wil sitdown roadside, and be saying ''akoba adaba olohun maje kari, or babiala or beging 4 useles 20naira note,, nawa o

hahahahaa.....Rflmao ...really laughing here....yu are naughty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by imran147(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
miracood:
BLOOD of jesu.. like 4 real? this guy has a strong and determined mind.

IF NA SOME PEOPLE, name to sitdown for street dey beg money.

Why everything must be blood of Jesus
Yeye people with blood of Jesus since 2000yra who the blood never finish so
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
come lemme show you

MissMich:
hehehe..i don't know what you are talking about
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idrismusty97:
You think you are praising God but you are just mocking him, He is great for creating a man with half torso but you don't want your children to taste from this greatness. Why?
My brother...God is still and will always be worthy of my praises.
God is still God and will remain God.
Had it been humans are opportuned to question HIM....he wld have told us why HE created the guy like that but you know what? You dare not question Him
Besides this cld be as a result of human factor. Human factors as a result of the nurition, health, use of drugs, alcoholism, smoking etc during pregnancy and despite that fact, God still kept him. Is HE a wonderful God?

If you dont believe in HIM...that's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Akabuking:
mumuric question. get sense you no gree.
LOL customer you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Idrismusty97 May God be so wonderful to bless you with children like him. Amen[/quote]I expected idiots like u to quote me.But let me put it to you did not make that statement that wonderful because of his condition.l said it because despite his condition,he was still able to achieve his dreams.
You are very foolish for making this statement because I don't see how what I said affects you.Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions.It is idiots like you who are quick to impose their belief on others and quick to engender religious altercations.You are really problem the country has alongside your dullard president.If you and your kinds can be gotten rid of I think the world will be a better place to live in.Any bad intentions who had in mind when making that statement,you and you alone will perish in it.Amen.Thank you
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by autonomous22: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
miracood:
BLOOD of jesu.. like 4 real? this guy has a strong and determined mind.

IF NA SOME PEOPLE, name to sitdown for street dey beg money.

Especially Yoruba ppl
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by gozie112(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idrismusty97:
I tire oo
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Does he have that thing

What a great surprise!

God is wonderful.
Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
And dis made me shed some tears
PotatoSalad:
What the.......
Jeeeeez
I hope he's happy. Saw a man with polio walking with crutches yesterday. Dude had to stop several times to catch his breath. I cried inside

1 Like

Re: Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) by peluman(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Awesome God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.