Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,615 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Please I Want To Take A Loan Of N 3 Million, What Is The Highest Interest Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Want To Take A Loan Of N 3 Million, What Is The Highest Interest Rate (721 Views)

I Picked A Cheque Of Over Half A Million, What Should I Do With It? / If You Got Cash Inheritance Of 10 Million What Would You Do With It / If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Take A Loan Of N 3 Million, What Is The Highest Interest Rate by wiseking: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hi fellow nairalanaders,
Please i want to take a loan of N 3 Million, What is the highest interest rate on any form loan, what should i guide against so that i do not work for the owner of the money at the end of the day?

Please anyone with useful info should not hesitate to let me know

God bless
Re: Please I Want To Take A Loan Of N 3 Million, What Is The Highest Interest Rate by gold22z: 1:23am On Jun 26, 2010
where are you getting the loan from?

(1) (Reply)

Business Law Advisor / Win Pool ! Win Pool! Win Pool! / 20 Tonnes Tipper Truck Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.