Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead (43241 Views)

Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by written007: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ever8054:
what do you mean pls?...
He is sick...and delusionally envious of the devil.
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Femocher(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by JewelBukky(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Eeeyaa.... So sad.... Rest in Peace my fellow compatriot
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ever8054:
what do you mean pls?...
he is the idiot that wrote rip yesterday when d lady was still alive.
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rip
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is that not blood stain very close to her zip
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
he is the idiot that wrote rip yesterday when d lady was still alive.
we saw it coming
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by deking05eze(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by foreshore(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Girlsavage:
The Female youth Corper who was yesterday rushed to the Hospital atfter been knocked down by a Driver in Igbo Efon, Lekki, Has died.

Morenikeji, was rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital yesterday after the Incident, she was confirmed dead this early morning,
The driver has since been arrested.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/female-youth-corper-knocked-down-by.html

It is well o, after all the struggles of becoming someone by going to school
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
So sad, didn't know she was died, until recently I saw a reply from a nairalander that she's dead, so sad.
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by DanseMacabre(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I am just like your BBQ - non-existent.

LMAO. Man, you made me choke on my peppery meal. angry angry grin grin
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Slimsly100(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ever8054:
what do you mean pls?...

My bruhda, look at the idiot's Monika. Luciferkristi. He's Satanic
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why are corpers dying recklessly since buhari took over?
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Evidenx(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
I said it,the name copper comes with a curse,people dont see what am seeing,they should scrap this NYSC,its killing alot of nigerian youths...
Note: she died now in another man's state,not hers,she went to serve in lagos...RIP to d dead.
#ScrapNYSC...
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Evidenx(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Why are corpers dying recklessly since buhari took over?
BECOS A DEMON HAS SAT AND TABLE THE AFFAIRS OF YOUTH COPPERS ACROSS THIS COUNTRY.
#SCRAP NYSC...
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I've said this before. NYSC has no benefit. It's a scheme the Presidency would have to look into. All these far postings and risking the lives of promising youths is not service to the Nation.

A graduate cannot be safe all through his/her university years only to die because of NYSC. It's uncalled for.
Shut up is it nysc that killed her
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by SEONaijaExpert: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Shut up is it nysc that killed her
I will let you slide
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Evidenx:
BECOS A DEMON HAS SAT AND TABLE THE AFFAIRS OF YOUTH COPPERS ACROSS THIS COUNTRY.
#SCRAP NYSC...

That demon is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by obitek(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
2018 is going by parking a lot of coppers most especially.... i neva see dis sequential death of coppers 4 naija b4 ooo..
RIP.
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by EmirAbj: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
BUBU WILL NEVER SEE PEACE IN HIS LIFE
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by otabaotaba: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chaiii Jesus
Re: The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead by sweetlaw: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2018
after suffering through this "nigerian" system of schooling, only to be knocked down by a stupid useless danfo driver.

everything is vanity i swear.

rip girl.

i pray your family can bear the loss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.