Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,827 members, 7,824,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor (32032 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Quits Acting Becomes Real Estate Investor / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by IPOBrep: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Idiotic pig of Biafra .

e pain you well.

it did not occure to you that the lady you insulted is a biafran. she represents a tribe, a brand and a region.

we dont abandon our own , no matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
IPOBrep:

e pain you well.

it did not occure to you that the lady you insulted is a biafran. she represents a tribe, a brand and a region.

we dont abandon our own , no matter what.
You mean cocaine brand by Igbo all over the world ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by IPOBrep: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
You mean cocaine brand by Igbo all over the world ?

lame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by Slimsly100(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Grupo:
Most naija rich folks lack business acumen. All of them just rush into real estate because you don't even have to think or worry about running a business as a real estate investor. Nobody wants to think about an innovative business idea that will employ people on a long term basis. They simply want to develop an estate and start collecting rent.

I wonder if they care about how the tenants make their money.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by soundforce: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Grupo:
Most naija rich folks lack business acumen. All of them just rush into real estate because you don't even have to think or worry about running a business as a real estate investor. Nobody wants to think about an innovative business idea that will employ people on a long term basis. They simply want to develop an estate and start collecting rent.
What have you contributed to this Generation?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by Grupo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
soundforce:

What have you contributed to this Generation?

I have few people like you on my payroll. I am an employer of labor. If you have the right skills, I can add you to my team.

It is now your own turn to tell me how much you have contributed to your generation, you bastard.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by Wizaugpet(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Grupo:
But what's your business

This is one of the best ways of keeping your wealth alive till your Great grand children comes...

They ain't no fools..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by Chubhie: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Grupo:
True. But, how many people can you count on that would properly take care of your business interests? Next to zero.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
just fronting for someone.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Welldone Dear Celebrity Estates Colleague!

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by jaytime(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
This one na new news? Maybe OP just got to know that Genevieve has been investing in real estate for some time now.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by aalangel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stale gist.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
This one wey alhaji Atiku don chop 123456789...... times.
so was ur point abi u fit chop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Grupo:
you that hv acumen who sabi u.wetin u don achieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by tunize(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
If you know you know.
I nor know oooh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by okwabayi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Grupo:
You who has innovative business ideas, what else are you apart from a nairaland troll?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by okwabayi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Atiku's millions in action. Someone who should focus squarely on his nth presidential ambition still has time to spend on slay queens? I tire for this country.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by soundforce: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Grupo:

I have few people like you on my payroll. I am an employer of labor. If you have the right skills, I can add you to my team.

It is now your own turn to tell me how much you have contributed to your generation, you bastard.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by Kabaka100: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Grupo:

To be honest l, i can't reallt tell u how much u got me so excited by this ur comment that makes me believe that there are still some nigerians out that think outside the box in terms of chasing money.
To further amplify ur comment, i would say yes!... most Nigerians fear the unknown and would rather run safely when it comes investing and chasing money.
Really, if most most Nigerians with money have the oyinbos mindset of taking risks and think on a large scale, there wouldn't be much unemployment in naija.
Think about the impact of simple hot new inventions and products and how the can they can give rise to new industries that can employ thousands of people.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor by drnoel: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Idiotic pig of Biafra spotted .

Idiotism is a disease. Ur problem is not just Idiotism but illiteracy. Ur parents should have taught u better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Photos Of Nigeria Actresses Who Bleached Their Skin / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.