Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) (544 Views)

A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Nairaland, Bloggers and the lots of individuals here, this is incredible.

Alright, so my dad has this Steel box with German lock that has a combination and you know how steel can be; a very impenetrable material. We discovered this box upon renovation of our current house and realized that nobody could crack the combination, we've even given this box to a well repped alloy corporation at Aba Rd and still they couldn't do nothing but advised we melted the steel as it was a rare quality. We refused and still kept this box at home.

Well finally this morning i was going through my father's things upon searching for my company's TIN bearing particulars and came across a diary, I started flipping through and with all my sense � I discovered that a particular page was marked 'Solo Effort' I cross-checked that date and remembered this was the same day the Nigerian-Biafra war ended '15-01-1967' I quickly decided to try this but it still didn't work, not giving up I tried it backwards and lo, the lid cover flung open!! What followed was like a scene from an Owanbe party, money flew like rain. At first I thought it was American dollar but on close examination I realized it was Biafran Pounds and shillings totalling 50pounds and 145 shillings all looking crisp like it was just coming from the Atm.

I've discussed with my family and we're willing to sell this artifacts to anybody interested; museums, private individuals, collectors, Biafran or non Biafran organization's just simply quote me if you are interested. Thank you.

Please help raise awareness let the mods move this to front page.

Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by rexchazy(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
It so unfortunate your father didnt invest well. If he had used the money to purchase a large, stock or real estate you guy would probably be reaping the reward. Brace up and build your own life bro, have foresight and dream big. My one kobo advice, meanwhile that money is fucking useless
Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
NoGender:

Hi sir.

Nice findings.

I am more interested in the diary if it covers your father's activities during and after the civil war.

kindly take some pics of the diary and upload it so i can see what it looks like.

please quote me when you do that.
Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2018
rexchazy:
It so unfortunate your father didnt invest well. If he had used the money to purchase a large, stock or real estate you guy would probably be reaping the reward. Brace up and build your own life bro, have foresight and dream big. My one kobo advice, meanwhile that money is fucking useless

Mr ADVISORY COUNCILLOR who told you my father didn't invest? Do you know me? Have you seen me before? Am I you? Are you me? If unfortunately your father left no investments for you don't naively conclude that everyone's life is like yours. Why do these type of persons always jump on posts without midly thinking of their comments. There are people interested in things like this. That is why this post was made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
nwaanambra1:

Hi sir.

Nice findings.

I am more interested in the diary if it covers your father's activities during and after the civil war.

kindly take some pics of the diary and upload it so i can see what it looks like.

please quote me when you do that.

Kudos, once I get back from work today I'll. Yes it did cover activities during the war but I'd be keeping that for myself for emphasis sake. I am a Scholar.
Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by rexchazy(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Take it to UBA bank and sell it
NoGender:

Mr ADVISORY COUNCILLOR who told you my father didn't invest? Do you know me? Have you seen me before? Am I you? Are you me? If unfortunately your father left no investments for you don't naively conclude that everyone's life is like yours. Why do these type of persons always jump on posts without midly thinking of their comments. There are people interested in things like this. That is why this post was made.

1 Like

Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by rexchazy(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Go sell it in UBA bank
NoGender:

Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2018
NoGender:
Nairaland, Bloggers and the lots of individuals here, this is incredible.

Alright, so my dad has this Steel box with German lock that has a combination and you know how steel can be; a very impenetrable material. We discovered this box upon renovation of our current house and realized that nobody could crack the combination, we've even given this box to a well repped alloy corporation at Aba Rd and still they couldn't do nothing but advised we melted the steel as it was a rare quality. We refused and still kept this box at home.

Well finally this morning i was going through my father's things upon searching for my company's TIN bearing particulars and came across a diary, I started flipping through and with all my sense � I discovered that a particular page was marked 'Solo Effort' I cross-checked that date and remembered this was the same day the Nigerian-Biafra war ended '15-01-1967' I quickly decided to try this but it still didn't work, not giving up I tried it backwards and lo, the lid cover flung open!! What followed was like a scene from an Owanbe party, money flew like rain. At first I thought it was American dollar but on close examination I realized it was Biafran Pounds and shillings totalling 50pounds and 145 shillings all looking crisp like it was just coming from the Atm.

I've discussed with my family and we're willing to sell this artifacts to anybody interested; museums, private individuals, collectors, Biafran or non Biafran organization's just simply quote me if you are interested. Thank you.

Please help raise awareness let the mods move this to front page.
Will you give me 1 out if it please
Give me the least currency.
You can send it through a post office.
Please give me 1 out of it
Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2018
NoGender:

Kudos, once I get back from work today I'll. Yes it did cover activities during the war but I'd be keeping that for myself for emphasis sake. I am a Scholar.

ok sir. i will be expecting to see the pics. pls quote me whn u do that.
Re: OMGG!!! Bundles of Biafran pounds discovered after so many years(with Pictures) by czarina(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2018
This is so sleek! kiss kiss kiss
Following...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Traded With Expertoption / A Scares Substance Called Mercury. / Fairly Used Laptop For 18k Nonnegotiable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.